Sunday 11 November 2012

Rainy Days


This is my second post as Guest Designer at The CD Sunday Challenge and this week our theme is 'Rainy Days'.

I've used a decoupage image, papers and insert from The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection CD, this CD has lots of lovely images that are really great for Children's cards, I can't believe this is the first time that I've used it.


I've gone with a pink and brown theme again teaming my image and papers up with some brown Core'dinations card stock, full details of everything I have used are listed below.

I have decorated the inside of my card to match the front and you can see the decoupage layers in this photograph as well:


Card Recipe:

Image, Papers and Insert:  The Rachelle Anne Miller Collection CD ROM
Card Stock:  Crafter's Companion - Core'dinations
Tools:  Spellbinders - Scalloped Circle and Classic Circle, Die-namics - Photo Corners and Marianne CreaTables - LR0131 Flower
Embellishments:  Ribbon, lace, buttons, charm and twine from stash
Sentiment:  Polka Doodles

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Emerald Faeries Challenge 35 - Use a Charm
Diva's by Design Challenge 60 - Let's get cute!
Nutcrafters Challenge 30 - Ribbon and/or Twine
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 101 - Lots of Layers
My Heart Pieces Challenge - Anything Cute
Simply Create Too Challenge 26 - Use Your Stash (Ribbon, lace, buttons, charm and twine)
Clearly Inspired Challenge 63 - Critters
Jellypark Challenge - Back to Nature

Thank you for joining me today, please pop over to The CD Sunday Challenge Blog and have a look at the DT inspiration, we would love for you to join in with our 'Rainy Days' Challenge this week.  All you need to do is use something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment and make sure you give credit to the CD you have used.

I hope you are all having a fab weekend.

Pauline
x

28 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the cute image, and your layout and colours are fab! Love it!
Lorraine x

KandA said...

Hi Pauline. What fabulous decoupage and such a sweet image and super soft colours. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Seafield Jo said...

A lovely card Pauline, such an adorable image, I'm not familiar with that cd but it looks lovely.

Jo x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Pauline, just gorgeous image, papers and the colours used..xx

Unknown said...

Gosh Pauline, that is soooooo lovely and sweet! Adorable images and a beautiful LO, too! Have a lovely Sunday, hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Andrea said...

what a beautiful card Pauline ,I love the coordination ,you have done it so well, and the inside is as beautiful as the front as always... a sweet card I love it x

Christine said...

Good morning Pauline, your card is beautiful and I love the choice of brown and pink, they work so well together. Super image and layout too. There will be a little something for you in the post tomorrow as our winner of Beautiful Blue.
Hugs
Christine xx

rachel said...

oh so cute Pauline - really lovely image and a beautiful card xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pauline. I love the cute image and the details and colours are beautiful

Sue

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

adorable image and a beautifully designed cardinside and out. janex

Jules said...

Hi Pauline

Another beauty from you.

Love the delicate colours and all those lovely layers!!

Thank you for joining in my "guess the stamp" game. Sorry you didn't win!

Love Jules xx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, love the colours and the cute image. I have to admit to never having heard of the CD though! Carol x

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, thanks for reminding me I have a couple of Rachelle's stamps. Good luck in the Nutcrafters challenge. Debs xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really adorable, love the papers and the layout is fab, such a cute image too
Lindsay xx

Pia S said...

Lovely - both the front and the inside! I really like the paper with raindrops, works so well with the image and the theme of the challenge. Brown and pink is a gorgeous combination!

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Pauline… what a cute, cute image and the decoupage looks fab! Love the paper and embellishments… you have decorated inside so beautifully too! :-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so sweet and the inside is really delightful.
Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card Pauline.
luv
Debby

Beryl said...

This is such a lovely colour scheme Pauline, a gorgeous image and a beautiful card altogether.
Beryl xx

MANSI said...

Very cute Card!!!Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.

MANSI said...

Very cute Card!!!Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.

Jocelyn said...

Hello Pauline. Another really lovely card. I love the way your cards are always beautifully finished inside as well as on the front.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Lovely card Pauline and i really like your colour choice, beautiful on the inside too . xxsue

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Pauline: Your rainy day card is so cute--and you used up some of lots your stash too! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too DesignTeam
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

mags said...

A gorgeous card with lots of lovely layers. The image is so cute and love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

wow quite unique very nice.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.

kelly ledder said...

Oh my word, I love this I have to add it to my christmas list looks like a fab cd rom x
K xx