Monday 5 November 2012

Christmas Angel


I can't believe how fast the weeks fly past, it's time for a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.  It's Team B's turn to provide the inspiration this week and our theme this time is - CHRISTMAS CARDS - a nice and easy one.

This is my card using an image from the Daisy & Friends at Christmas CD.


I just love Linnie's gorgeous Angel images, full details of everything I have used are listed below.

As usual I have decorated the inside of my card using the same papers and design and you can see that I have decoupaged the image as well, just one layer this time:


Card Recipe:

Papers:  Paper Creator
Card Stock:  Crafter's Companion - Core'dinations
Tools:  X-Cut - Border Punch, Snowflake Punch, Darice - embossing folder
Embellishments:  gems and baby blue stickles from stash
Sentiment:  Paper creator

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenge 108 - Bling it up
Alota Rubber Stamps Chalenge 94 - Blue and White
Ladybug Crafts Challenge 3 - Monochrome/tonal
Crafty Catz Chllenge 157 - Add Texture (embossing/stickles)
Delicious Doodles Challenge 9 - Embossing
Cute Card Thursday - Fairies & Angels
Come and Get It Challenge - Monochromatic
Dream Valley Challenge 44 - Glitter and Bling

Make sure you pop over to the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog, take a look at the DT inspiration and join in with this weeks CHRISTMAS CARDS challenge but don't forget you can also enter an ANYTHING GOES WITH A WHOOPSI DAISY IMAGE project.

Thank you so much for visiting me today, please leave a comment so that I know you have called and I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

30 comments:

Pia S said...

Your card is so sweet, Pauline! A cute little angel image, great layout and papers! Whatever the layout on the front page, you're always great at copying it for the inside as well - I really like that about your cards...
PS: I don't have any CDs - if you know of one or two with a selection also for male images, I would be happy to receive your advise...

Daniele said...

what a sweet card
have a lovely week
hugs

Jules said...

Hi Pauline

This is really lovely.

Your image is gorgeous and you have cut it out perfectly!

Great layout to.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pauline. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers

Sue

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Pauline.
luv
Debby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pauline
A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and layout thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Seafield Jo said...

I love this card Pauline, it's gorgeous. Love the colours and the layout is great too.

Jo x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. I love the image and fab layout.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

gorgeous card Pauline - really love blue for Christmas cards - great image and love your layout! Hugs rachel xx

KandA said...

Gorgous card Pauline. Love the colours xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is beautiful Pauline… what a sweet angel image… Love the gorgeous papers and embossing… and you've decorated inside so nicely too!
Hope you have a good day! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lovely card, love the image, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor x

Lisa Minckler said...

Pauline, you do magic with decopauge! I am such a fan of cards that showcase that technique. Your card is a gorgeous Christmas offering!
Hugs,
Lisa
Thank you also for your very nice comment you left me. :)

Judy McKay said...

Pretty card - fabulous angel. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get it this week.

Janice said...

Very sweet card - I like simplicity! Have a great day Pauline, Jx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Pauline wow what a stunning and beautiful card, love your angel and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

such a pretty Christmas card and image, love the blue. janex

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Pauline! Also your Christmas in Pink one too. I am loving all these festive cards! You have reallydone them justice! Judy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Pauline this is so beautiful, the image, the colours and design are awesome, truly a wonderful creation. Pauline I wanted to thank you so much for your support and kindness and comments left on my blog they meant so much to me.
Hugs
lorraine x

heidy said...

Beautiful card Pauline,thanks for joining CCt this week!
Hugs Heidy

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautifully designed card. Love all the blue, your wonderful layout and image, as well as the texture and background paper.

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Pauline, so very cool and crisp ~ I love it.
Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles - hope to see you again. Pat K.xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge this fortnight. Marlene DT

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh this is gorgeous hunni & gorgeous image too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Julie Temple said...

Adorable image, and the card is so pretty...inside and out! Thank you for playing along with Come and Get It this week!
Julie

Nathalie said...

Hello,
gorgeous card. I love papers and image. Thank you for joining us to Dream Valley challenges.
Hugs!
Nathalie

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and thanks for joining our texture challenge this week. xx

Beverly said...

Lovely! For some reason I am loving blue for Christmas this year.

Good luck at Come And Get It...

Shea said...

Oh my goodness, your card is stunning in its elegance and softness. I've noticed your cards around the blogging circuit for awhile and finally had to join as one of your followers so I could check in more regularly. You do fabulous work! We would love to see you and your beautiful creations over at Tuesday Alchemy. Hope to see you there!

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Pauline :) Viv xx