Wednesday 28 November 2012

Birthday Wishes for You

Well it's Wednesday afternoon again and that means it's time for a new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons and our theme this fortnight is 'USE FLOWERS'.

We have three great sponsors for this challenge:


I have decided to use the beautiful 'Nevaeh' image from Saturated Canary  I rarely use Saturated Canary images because I feel I cannot do justice to the gorgeous hair - my colouring skills need much more practice - I feel a New Years Resolution forming here!


I have followed the sketch from the Saturated Canary Challenge, coloured her with ProMarkers and my papers are one of the Nitwit Collections, I had printed them out ages ago and found them when sorting out my Craft Room (which is still ongoing).  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front using the same layout and papers but I'm afraid there is no photograph today as I just couldn't get one that was good enough to show - for some reason the colours were not coming out true.
Card Recipe:

Image:  Saturated Canary - Nevaeh
Papers:  Nitwit Collections
Card Stock:  Crafter's Companion - Core'dinations
Tools:  Spellbinders - Floral Oval, Whimsy Stamps - corner die,  Marianne Creatables - flourish die, X-Cut - border punch (inside card)
Embellishments:  ribbon, lace, flowers and pearl heart from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Saturated Canary Challenge 31 - Lou's Sketch
Digital Tuesday Challenge 188 - Girly
Crafts and Me Challenge 112 - Ribbon or Trim
I Love ProMarkers Challenge 145 - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge 234 - Girly Cards
Ladybug Crafts Challenge 3 - Monochrome/Tonal
The Ribbon Girl November Colour Challenge - Lavender Hues
Sweet Stampin' - Flowers
Papelitos Challenge 21 - Girls
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 125 - Lots of Layers

Make sure you pop over to the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog and check out the DT inspiration, we would love for you to join us for our 'ADD FLOWERS' challenge.

Thank you for calling this afternoon, please come back and visit again soon.

Pauline
x

31 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pauline. I love the pretty image and you have coloured her so beautifully. The paper and details are fabulous too.

Sue

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

I think its just gorgeous Pauline. I have these papers and love them! Your colouring looks brilliant to me. Susan x

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty card, I really like the little tags and the colour scheme, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

KandA said...

Such a pretty card Pauline. Love the papers and design and of course the fab SC image xx

Debs said...

Oh this is gorgeous Pauline and I think you have coloured her beautifully.
Love the LO and scrummy colour.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

Desire Fourie said...

Just beautifully crafted. Love all the little finishing touches. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. I love the image and pretty papers too.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Lorraine x

rachel said...

fabulous card Pauline - love the image and that die is just stunning - can't wait to get mine from santa!!! Hugs rachel xx

Beryl said...

Well I think you've coloured the image beautifully. The colour scheme and layout of the card are lovely.
Beryl xx

Carol said...

Your card is gorgeous Pauline and you've done a fab job with her hair. Love the pretty papers. Carol x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful soft colors and gorgeous coloring. What a lovely card

Jules said...

Hi Pauline

Well I think you have coloured your image beautifully .. .. and I love your backing papers.

That floral oval die is gorgeous!!!

Hope you have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Seafield Jo said...

It's a beautiful card Pauline, I love the colours and the backing paper is gorgeous.

Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi Pauline, such a pretty card - love the colours - and a gorgeous image. I know just what you mean about SC images, they are wonderful but colouring them can be sooo difficult! You've done a lovely job here though.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

such a pretty girly card, fab colouring and I love the die cut oval, want it!
janex

RoseC said...

Pauline, your sweetly colored Nevaeh looks fabulous on this pretty birthday card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Ribbon or Trim" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Bianca said...

Hi Pauline! I love your card. You have used so lovely colors for it. My computer is working again, Yippee! ;o) xx Bianca

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Pauline and such a sweet image too, lovely colours also :) Viv xx

Sue said...

Hello again Pauline. I'm back for another look at your gorgeous card and to say thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month.

Sue

Cheryl said...

So pretty! You color her beautifully.

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Pauline, your die cut oval looks amazing and so does your added detail, the tags are too cute :) Donna ♥ x

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and that centre die is really beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week xxx

Sudha said...

Pretty gorgeous. Like the coloring too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

Desire Fourie said...

Pauline this is just gorgeous and so beautifully crafted. Love how everything work so well together. Wishing you a wonderful Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Pauline! you have coloured her beautifully… I love her hair! and the papers are so pretty … Love the gorgeous frame and the lace and roses… it's a stunning card!
Hope you have a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Unknown said...

hi just thought id pop in and say congrats and hello...as we will be teamies..im sure all us newbies will have fun your work is so lovely sassyxxx

Sonia said...

Hi Pauline,nice to meet you,I'll 'work' with you on Forever Friends challenge^_^
I'm very happy^_^
You are gorgeousery talented^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Laura said...

Hi hun, lovely card! Looks like we are teamies! I look forward to working with you xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, I love the image and the colours and the die cut frame is so beautiful
Lindsay xx