Wednesday 21 November 2012

Liebster Blog Award

My lovely blog friend Arty Andrea has very kindly presented me with the Liebster Award, thank you so much Andrea for your generosity and kind words.


To keep this award alive and thriving I have to choose five people who inspire me and pass it on to them.  It is so difficult to choose just five, but eventually I have chosen the following blog friends, all of whom inspire and encourage me with their creativity, company, kind comments and support:

Andrea - KandA Creative Moments Blog
Betty - Betty's Crafty Place
Jane - cutecrittercards
Michelle - The Messy Barn
Rachel - Fisher's Cards and Crafts

I have copied this explanation directly from Andrea's blog as I did not want to get the rules wrong:

“Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," “Favourite," or "Dearest. "This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favourite blogger with less than 200 followers.”

Rules.
*Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
*Post the award on your blog.
*Give the award to five bloggers who appreciate, and have less than 200 followers.
* Leave a comment on their blog to let them know you have given them this awesome award!

Do keep this going and show your appreciation for other bloggers out there who deserve this award.

If you have already received this award and passed it on, then you have already ensured its continuity.

If you feel able, please pass this award on to five blog friends who encourage and inspire you.

Pauline
x

6 comments:

rachel said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Pauline - I'm very honoured and touched and will try to pass this on ASAP - I say try as I only recently had two awards - I guess I'm very lucky - but thanks again Pauline - its very kind of you to think of me! Hugs Rachel xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Thank you for this award Pauline, it is always a pleasure to visit your blog and see you beautiful creations. Thanks too for the lovely comments you leave on my blog. janex

Betty said...

Thanks for the award Pauline my very first. I just read your comment sbout my Penny Black card and thought that's funny I didn't put it in Whoopsi Daisy so went searching and I see I have a top 3 at Willow Sketchie. I hadn't looked so thanks Pauline
Bettyxxx

KandA said...

Thank you for this award Pauline, I feel very honoured to be chosen by you from all your blog friends. It was also extra special as yesterday was my birthday. I do love to visit your blog as your cards are so wonderful and I'm also grateful for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congratulations on your award, very well deserved
Lindsay xx

Michelle J M said...

Hello Pauline, you must think I am very rude for not replying to your honouring me with this award. I have had no internet for nearly 10 days again. Then walking around trying to see if I could get reception, I dropped my laptop in the tiled conservatory and its of course broken. We only have the one laptop, my husband knows nothing nor wishes to know anything about computers! I am at my son this evening so managed to use his computer to catch up. I don't think I will have the time now to pass on the award so if you want to nominate someone else I understand. On top of all this, we are leaving for South Africa on Sunday for 8 weeks. I dont go on to the internet much there so will probably only visit you again next year. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the New Year. (I hope Father Christmas brings me a new laptop!) Michelle x