Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Elf

This is my second DT card for the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge, the theme this week is Christmas Cards.

We have two great sponsors again, Meljen's Designs and The Stamping Boutique and this card  has been made using the 'Smoochie the Elf' image from The Stamping Boutique:


I coloured the image with ProMarkers and added some glitter to the hat.  I cut the image out with a Spellbinders Labels Eighteen die and inked the outside before mounting it on a mat made by drawing around the outside of the die and cutting it out.

The papers are from NitWit Collections and everything has been layered onto Core'dinations card stock.  The embellishments are from the same NitWit Collection and the card candy is from my stash.

This is the inside of my card, I have decorated it to complement the front:



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ann's Challenge 55- Bingo (Presents, Tree, Green)
Prairie Fairy Fridays Challenge 67 - Beat the Winter Blues - use Blue
I did it Creations Challenge 85 - Santa's Getting Ready
Lollipop Crafts Challenge 61 - Happy Holidays
Hooked on Craft Challenge 14 - Christmas + punch or die cut

Thank you for looking, don't forget to pop over to Crafting for all Seasons and take a look at the wonderful creations the other DT members have made and enter the challenge.

Please leave me a comment, I'd love to know what you think.

Pauline
x

9 comments:

Lori said...

Great colouring, what a fun cheerful card, thanks for joining the fairies at Prairie Fairy Fridays and good luck!

Ann Whitfield said...

Love this Pauline! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Bianca said...

Pauline, your card is fab! I love the traditional christmas colours toughether with blue. Wonderfull! xx Bianca

Carol said...

You've done a great job Pauline, love the colour combo. Carol x

Carol said...

PS Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's too. Carol x

Susan said...

Wonderful card! I love the papers you used, and the L/O is very cool! Thanks for joining us this week at IDIC :)
Susan G, DT

Chris said...

What a cheery card! I love that you finished the interior as well. The little embellies on the lower front corners are really cute, too! Thanks for playing along at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

Sonia said...

Hello!
Adorable image... Fab Creations!!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week. Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Sue B said...

Oh this is the sweetest Elf ever!! gorgeous papers too - really sweet card!
Hugs Sue xx