Thursday 29 December 2011

Fairy Fun

Nearly time for another celebration, New Year this time, I hope you are all doing something nice.

Also it's time for a new Willlow Sketchie Challenge, this time it's Kelly's turn to host and she has given us this fab sketch:


This is my card:


When I first looked at the sketch I found it a bit daunting, but when you get started it's really quite fun to work with.  I used the ready coloured Willow Designs  'Precious' image, I printed it several times so that I could decoupage it.  I then printed the 'Missy' image three times and cut out the large tree, I used the trees  in place of the panels on the sketch.  I coloured the trees using ProMarkers and also the sentiment which is just the top part of a tree.

This is the inside of my card, I've decorated it to complement the front:


Make sure you pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog, have a look at what the other DT members have created and enter the challenge, you have a fortnight to get your entries in again this time as we are taking it a bit easy over the Christmas period.  The prize is a voucher to spend in the Willow Designs Shop, so come on have a go.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
I love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Charisma Carz Challenge 50 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Thank you for looking, please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

12 comments:

Clairebears said...

Pauline this is gorgeous :0)
It does look a hard sketch but once I've seen what you have done with it, it all makes sence!
Cxxx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Pauline,

Beautiful card. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, do like the image. Carol x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love those trees!
Hugs Shell xx

Pauline said...

This is just delightful, such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Claire said...

Love your card, great colours which blend in with the pre coloured image perfectly. Hugs, Claire x

Anne-Marie said...

It's a lovely card, you inside decorating is amazing.

Anne-Marie x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love how you have decoupaged her up, She is a sweetie, hope you have a great 2012 when it arrives, Love Hazelxo

Gem said...

what a gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for joining in our Anything Goes challenge this time at Charisma! :) Gemma

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow! I love the dimension on this - its brilliant! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Shell said...

Totally Beautiful hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week, dont forget you can enter 3 times a week..
Shell x

WeirdCat said...

Very cute, great image,I like the way she pops out, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers over the Christmas and New Year period,
Ruth x