Thursday 27 October 2011

Walter and Mr Robin

It's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge and this week Shell is hosting.  I've chosen to use the Decoupage section of the Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD again and used the Walter and Mr Robin image.


The image, papers and sentiment are all from the CD and I have layered them onto Kraft card stock, full details of everything I have used are listed below.

This is the inside of my card which has been decorated to complement the front:


Image: Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD -  Walter and Mr Robin Decoupage
Papers:  Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Tools:  Spellbinders - Classic Squares (inside card)
Embellishments:  buttons, ribbon and twine from stash
Sentiment:  Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD

Make sure you pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog, have a look at Shell's sketch and the other DT members cards.  The prize this week is a £10 voucher to use in the Willow Designs Shop so come on have a go.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #93 - Go For Gold (I have used gold patterned backing paper)
Cooking It Up Challenge 81 - A Row of Red Ribbon
Whimsy Stamps Challenge 12 - Button It
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Doing it Digi
Digital Tuesday - Buttons and/or Twine

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment I would love to know what you think.

Pauline

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous,Pauline.Love the dimension and cute little buttons.
Lisa x

Penny said...

Thanks for playing with us at Cooking it up with Katie this week, I love this image and have just clicked the link to check out other images. I really like this inner card coordination too.

Penny said...

I really like this inner card coordination, and I especially like your image, (im off to look at the rest of the images from your link)
thanks for cooking it up with katie this week

Claire said...

Love this card Pauline and the inside mirrors the front too - just lovely. Hugs, Claire x

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card and the inside is fantastic x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card Pauline its super, Hope you have a great weekend when it arrives. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog I really appreciate you dropping by. Love Hazelxoxo

Seafield Jo said...

I love this Pauline, decoupage is one of my favourite techniques. Love your choice of papers too. Jo x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Pauline, love the yellow and red combo xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, fab take on my sketch, thank you!
Hugs Shell xx

Clairebears said...

Pauline I just love this card. Its totally perfect :0)
Love Clairebears x

Anne said...

A gorgeous card Pauline! Beautiful work ;)
Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs from Anne

PS I have a litte candy on my blog if you want to take a look =)

Sue B said...

Oh this is SO cute Pauline! I love the image! The papers and bellies are all gorgeous! I am trying not to spend too much money this month, but that Christmas CD looks so good!!! Will I be able to resist? LOL
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Shannah said...

This is adorable! What a bright and cheerful Christmas card! So glad you could join our Whimsy Inspiration Challenge this week!
Hugs, Shannah

Bianca said...

What a cute christmas card! Your coloration and the papers are very pritty! I love it! xx Bianca

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours of it.
Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage.
Francy

NanaConnie said...

Pauline, Congrats on being the winner at Cooking It Up with Katie last week. Adorable card! Love the non-traditional colors.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Christy Dillman said...

What a wonderful card design and I love that super cute image! Love your papers choices and perfectly placed embellies! Thanks for joining us at Cooking It Up With Katie last week!

Hugs,
Christy