Thursday 6 October 2011

Walter and the Choir

Well, it's Thursday again and that means another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  This week it's Hazel's turn to host and we've all been using the Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD again.  Have you heard the great news - Walter and Winnie are going to be on Create and Craft on Monday 17th October, can't wait to see them.

Back to the challenge, I used the Walter and the Choir decoupage, I'm really into decoupage at the moment, I know it's not particularly fashionable but I love it, here's my card:



This is Hazel's sketch:
I was good again this week and followed the sketch quite closely, Hazel would also like to see some Snowflakes on your cards.  I used my Spellbinders Ironwork motifs and Create-A-Flake Three dies to meet this requirement.

This is the inside of my card:


Image and Papers: Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD - Walter and the Choir
Papers:  Dovecraft - Jolly Happy Christmas
Tools:  Spellbinders - Ironwork Motifs, Create-A-Flake Three, Classic Squares, CREAlies label
Embellishments:  ribbon and brad from stash
Sentiment:  Creative Expressions

The prize this week is two lovely Christmas stamps:



So come on, pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog, have a look at what the other DT members have created and enter this weeks challenge.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop - All Creatures Great and Small
Papercrafting Journey Challenge 20 - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge 93 - Die cut or punches
The Paper Variety - forest friends
Sparkles Christmas Challenge 9 - Christmas Songs ( A Christmas Carol)
Dream Valley Challenge 17 - Monochrome

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment I would love to know what you think.

Pauline

16 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the snowflakes!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles FCC, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this card and too love decoupage, its brilliant adding the extra dimension to the cards. Thanks for the super cards you do every week for us on the challenge, Love Hazel xox

Joanie said...

Lovely card Pauline. I like decoupage too! I like the extra dimension it gives the card. Also, there's nothing more relaxing than a tray on you knee, in front of TV, a pair of scissors and images to cut! I.ve got a boxful all cut out and stuck together ready to put on a card! Take care Joan x

Jamilie said...

Adorable!! Great decoupage! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety this week!

Doreen said...

Love this, a fabulous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Sparkles Christmas.xxx

Susie said...

Such a cute card and I love the snowflakes! Thanks for joining our Monochrome challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

Claire said...

Super card Pauline, these papers are so perfect with the image. Hugs, Claire x

Anonymous said...

This is lovely.Love the papers and the die cuts.
Lisa x

Shelby said...

Wonderful card! The image and the decoupage and perfect. Thanks for joining us at MMCS this week.

Shelby

Clairebears said...

Pauline I love this card, and the gorgeous decoupage. I must admit I love the decoupage on the CD too!
Love Clairebears x

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Pauline,

Such a fantastic card, you just have to love as much as I do.

Thanks for joining us at FnF this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww this is such a cute image. Gorgeous papers and crisp clean finish. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.
Diane xx

Rachel said...

love this card-SO cute!!! thanks for playing along at TPV!!!

Mel said...

What a fab wee card!
Those sweet wee owls are fab and I love your papers!
Thanks for joining in the fun this time at Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx

cebelica said...

These owls are sooooooo cute. Fab card! Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

tootsie said...

Aaah! What a pretty card! Love the singing owls!

Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Crafting Journey!

Hugs,
Wendy