Monday 17 October 2011

Did you see?

Did you see Walter and Winnie on Create and Craft.  Sharon was great, I thought the show was brilliant, would not have believed it was her first show.

This is one of the cards that I made for the show:


The image and the papers are from the new CD - Walter and Winnie does Christmas.


Recipe:

Image and Papers: Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD - Walter and the Choir
Embellishments:  holly, gems, buttons, corrugated card and twine from stash
Sentiment:  Polka Doodles
 
There is another show at 2 O'clock, can't wait.
 
Make sure you pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog, have a look at what the other DT members have created and enter this weeks challenge.

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment I would love to know what you think.

Pauline
x
 

4 comments:

Carol said...

Fabulous card Pauline, unfortunately missed the show but will watch out for a repeat. Carol x

Seafield Jo said...

Such a lovely card Pauline, I love the image. Jo x

Claire said...

I am just watching the 2pm show as had to record them both as at work. Sharon was just brilliant and you would have never guessed it was her first time. Dean was fab too, as always. Your card is gorgeous hun. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Oh this is So cute Pauline! I love the image and the papers are delish! Really fab design! I will have to find a slot to watch that programme on catchup, sounds really good!!!
Have a great day tomorrow!
Hugs Sue xx