Thursday 4 October 2012

Tea Time


This is my entry for the CD Sunday Challenge this week - Tea Time.  I have decided to use my Joanna Sheen Furry Friends CD again and another cute kitten.


The image and the papers are from the CD, my card stock is Core'dinations, the ribbon and card candy are from my stash and the only tool that I used was an X-Cut border punch.

I have decorated the inside of my card with a portion from the matching insert from the CD that I have cut out with a Spellbinders classic circle die and then layered onto a scalloped circle die cut.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The CD Sunday Challenge - Tea Time
Victorine Stamps Challenge 44 - Lots of Layers (I have eight layers in total)
Anything Goes Challenge 77 - Animals
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 118 - Cute and Cuddly
Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge 65 - Freestyle
Dream Valley Challenge 42 - Go Pink
Lexi's Creations Challenge 75 - Pink
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge 189 - Think PINK

Thank you for joining me this morning, make sure you pop over to The CD Sunday challenge blog and join in with the fun.

Pauline
x

23 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Pauline. A lovely card and I love the way you always finish off the inside as well. The jaunty angle is an idea I may copy - if you don't mine.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so cute, I have this cd and have used it so much lately,made a cat card for my Brother in law yesterday using it, this image is a real sweetie. janex

kelly ledder said...

Gorgeous card and I love that layout x

Seafield Jo said...

I think I've said before how much I love the cd. Your card is gorgeous, fabulous image and beautifully crafted.

Jo x

rachel said...

fabulous card Pauline - I love this CD and hardly ever use it! Must get it out! Hugs Rachel xx

Angela Crafty Spot said...

So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Pauline. I love the cute image

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, I like the adorable image, Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.
Kevin xx CD Sunday GDT

Christine said...

A beautiful card Pauline and such a cute image. I love how you show us the inside of your card and this one is no exception. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

crafty-stamper said...

Cute and cuddly image and love the layout also how you decorate the inside tpp thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
Carol DT x

coldwaters2 said...

Awwwwww Pauline that image is awesome a real little cutie, the clean look of the design and layers are brilliant.
hugs
lorraine x

Jocelyn said...

A lovely card Pauline and such a cute image, reminds me of my Daisy :-).
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Hi Pauline, you never disappoint me, always a fabulous card as today with that cute image and lay out. Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Who could resist a little face like that. A gorgeous image and a lovely card.
Thank you joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Just adorable Pauline love the pink and black and what a cute kitten! x

Unknown said...

Way too cute Pauline! Such a lovely image, your card turned out beautifully! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

♥Gemma♥ said...

Such a pretty card hunni & that image is just the cutest :)

xxxx

Cazro said...

Such a cute card Pauline, a super image. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

Joanie said...

Lovely card Pauline, such a sweet image.

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Pauline - this is another stunning card ... I just love how you finish the insides off to match the front! Thanks for sharing this cute card at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our "Pink" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Pauline… what an adorable image… Love the layout and embellishments! :-)
Hope you are having a nice weekend!
Love and Hugs
Sue xx

Carrie's Corner said...

Lovely card! I really like the layout and layering inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Lin said...

Such a cute card. Love the kitty image.

Thank you for joining in with our pink challenges at both
Dream Valley and
Lexi's Creations.

Lin xx