Monday 29 October 2012

Posting a Christmas Card

I can't believe how fast the weeks fly past, it's time for a new challenge at Whoopsi Daisy.  It's Team A's turn to provide the inspiration this week and our theme this time is - PUNCH IT OUT - we would like you to use punches or dies on your cards.

This is my card using an image from the Daisy & Friends at Christmas CD, I have coloured her with a combination of ProMarkers and FlexMarkers and used distress ink to make the sky background.  I also tore some strips of white paper and added some glitter to form the snow at the base of the image.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.


As usual I have decorated the inside of my card using the same papers and design:


Card Recipe:

Papers:  Dovecraft - Jolly Happy Christmas
Card Stock:  Crafter's Companion - Core'dinations
Tools:  Spellbinders - Create-A-Flake Four, Marianne CreaTables - LR0205 and LR0206, X-Cut - Border Punch, Small Flower Punch and Circle Punch
Embellishments:  ribbon, card candy, pearls and ice stickles from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV - Christmas Sentiment Stamps

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland Challenge - Three Different Punches (border punch, small flower punch, circule punch)
My Heart Pieces - Use Ribbon
Clearly Inspired Challenge 62 - All tied up
Crafty Ribbons Challenge 31 - Christmas
I Love ProMarkers Challenge 140 - Christmas Is Coming
Christmas Cards All Year Round October Challenge - Non traditional image with traditional colours
Christmas Card Challenge Week 48 - Pop it Up (optional)
52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown - Die cuts or punched pieces!
One Stitch at a Time Challenge 137 - Make 1 for Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or Twine

Make sure you pop over to the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog, take a look at the DT inspiration and join in with this weeks PUNCH IT OUT challenge but don't forget you can also enter an ANYTHING GOES WITH A WHOOPSI DAISY IMAGE project.

Thank you so much for visiting me today, please leave a comment so that I know you have called and I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

22 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Pauline.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, I love the image and the beautiful colours

Sue

rachel said...

super sweet card Pauline - love that little image and your papers are fabulous! Hugs Rachel xx

KandA said...

Gorgous card Pauline. Super design and fab papers xx

Seafield Jo said...

I love this Pauline, fab image and it looks great in the traditional festive colours.

Jo x

tootsie said...

This is so pretty!!

Thank you for entering our Ribbon or Twine challenge over at
The Paper Crafting Journey !

I have some BLOG CANDY
on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

Hugs,
Wendy

Debs said...

Adorable card Pauline. Sweet image and I love the scene you have created.
Beautifully decorated inside too :o)
Have a fab evening.
Take care
Debs xx

CraftyGirl said...

Very sweet inside and out. Love the colors. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

This is one adorable image! I love how you've decorated the fence, and with the red color of the image, I think this card has a sweet Christmas feel to it!

Mynn xx said...

This is DARLING!!! LOVE the vintage girl--and your fence is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Love crafts forever said...

Oh Pauline i can hear you, days does goes so fast. Very pretty card you made. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT challenge.
Hugs Nataliya

Jules said...

Hi Pauline

Lovely traditional colours on this little beauty and great embellishments.

Love how the inside matches the outside!

Have a good week.

Love Jules xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely! I love the little fence! Thanks for sharing at One stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image and pretty papers. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

jenny said...

Pretty card, love the image and papers :)
Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

Jenny x

TRACEY O said...

Lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.

Ruth M said...

What a lovely card Pauline - and I adore seeing a matching inside too! The fence is adorable!
Thanks so much for sharing your fab card with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

CG said...

So sweet! Love how "clean" it is. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, CG

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ!

RiNNE said...

how darling! thanks for joining in on the fun at CCC!

Unknown said...

so sweet and nice color combination.Thanks for joining with us at My Heart Pieces.