Tuesday 19 January 2021

Alice

I have created a notebook folio with my Stamperia Alice collection this time, I still have a few papers left along with lots of journal cards but not a lot else!


Above is the front cover and below you can see the inside of the front cover and back of the the right hand flap, I have inked the edges of everything to go with the vintage feel of the papers.


This is the folio opened out, there is a small pocket on the left that has a card in it, you could add a gift card or just a message to the recipient, in the centre there is a larger pocket that contains a notebook, bookmark and tag, on the right side there is another pocket that houses some journal cards and another tag.


This is a close up of the items that are in the pockets.


You will be pleased to know that I will be having a break from my Alice collection and will have something Valentine related to share tomorrow.

Thank you for popping in today and thank you for all of the lovely comments that you leave, they are all read and much appreciated.

Pauline
x

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Pauline
Gr Karin

meg said...

Stunning make Pauline,love your layout and all the pocket inserts

dutchess said...

This is a really stunning creation Pauline...this collection has certainly stirred you creativeness...all the different projects you have made and they have all been fabulous.....
Absolutely tipping it down here this morning and dark enough to need the lights on....take care xxxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, I never mind seeing Alice and this is such a wonderful collection from stamperia.

Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful notebook folio,love all the papers and items you have added
Carol x

nwilliams6 said...

You had me at Alice! You are making me want to buy this paper pack again! I used almost all mine up but now I want to make something like this. Wonderfully done! Hugz

Sarah said...

I think this is amazing Pauline what a lovely piece for the recipient to treasure xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a gorgeous project using those lovely papers Pauline. You have certainly enjoyed creating with these as we can plainly see by the wonderful designs and range of projects you have shared.
Lorraine

KT Fit Kitty said...

So beautiful, Pauline! I enjoyed your Alice creations.

JD/ Jill said...

Oh Wow! This is amazing.! Wonderful design!

Fernanda Mattos said...

Gostei bastante do artigo, muito bom mesmo! Estou amando ler seus artigos e compartilhar com os amigos!


Meu Blog: O que é Bet69?

Kathleen said...

A great use of the images, your designs are superb.

Kath x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

When I read Alice I always think at me LOL :D so I'm never bored of your creation with this paper pad and just LOVE this notebook folio!! Wow! Such amazing design and items inside! Fabulous vintage look and a lot of gorgeous details to see!

aussie aNNie said...

wow just love love love this. xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

Enchantingly beautiful! I love the aged look of these papers - it speaks to my vintage adoring heart to no end.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Shabneez said...

Just beautiful Pauline. Shabneez x

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.