Monday 11 January 2021

Time for Tea

I have been watching some more YouTube videos, I often have YouTube running in the background while I am crafting - there are lots of talented Crafters sharing fabulous projects and I saw a video featuring a Card Kit created with the Stamperia Alice collection, it is by Kathy by Design sold through the Button Farm.  Unfortunately Button Farm is in the US and the shipping costs are horrendous so I thought I would make some cards of my own inspired by Kathy. 


I used the Gold Alice collection, the same as Kathy, there are 22 sheets and they are printed on one side only so you don't have to waste any of the gorgeous papers or toppers.  I used one of the beautiful frames along with two papers to create this card, I fussy cut the tea pot, cup and flower from some of the papers along with the Drink me sentiment. 


I decorated the inside of my card with more of the papers and another frame that I cut down a little, the little tea cup is another fussy cut.


Thank you for popping in today - please leave a comment so that I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

24 comments:

meg said...

Another beautiful card Pauline,you have so many beautiful paper collections

Jane Savage said...

Ooh this is gorgeous, Pauline, love the Alice theme! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the papers and fussy cut images
Carol x

Carol L said...

Very cute and fun card both outside and inside. It takes me back into that fun fairy tale :)

Ans Gilbert said...

Awesome card with beautiful papers, really love the sweet image of the little girl,
Hugs
Ansx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card .... Pauline ....
Hope you are well...
I have had the COVID-19 Vaccine to day ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Pauline this is stunning, what beautiful details and design.
Faith x

Sue said...

Looks like Tea Time to me. My Grandma was English and tea was a must! I still love a hot cuppa.

Beautiful papers, layers and card design, Pauline. Postage is so high here too. And with the Virus and holidays slowed way down.

Hugs
Sue

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Pauline, gorgeous topper and papers, Kate x

Kuni said...

Fantastic card Pauline.
Hugs
Kuni

Jo said...

Beautiful make Pauline......it's always time for tea at mine! x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous, I love that paper collection and have been eyeing it up for a while now, waiting for a 'good' price :)
Lovely layering and details.
Lorraine

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Pauline
Gr Karin

Wies said...

A beautiful card on the outside and inside. Tea lovers in particular will appreciate this card.
Greetings, Wies

Pia S said...

Beautiful both on the front and on the inside. Timeless design!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card! Stamperia has a lot of lovely paper pads and this one looks so pretty on your card!Love the inside, too!

Carol S. said...

A fantastic card Pauline. The design and detail is amazing, in and out. Stunning. Stay safe and hugs, Carol S.xxx

Kathleen said...

Another really lovely creation, great images and papers and a super design too.

Kath x

Pat K said...

Wow, what a stunning card Pauline. Beautifully designed inside and out. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! Love those papers! and the way you used them. Thanks for sharing the link...I really liked the card that she made. I would love to try it...(Another card that I would hand deliver to someone's door step! as you said postage is so high!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is beautiful, Hazelxx

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a sweet, fun, totally charming card. I just love how much attention to detail you pour into the inside of your greetings, too. You inspire us all on that front, I'm sure.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Fikreta said...

It's so wonderful!

nwilliams6 said...

Fabulous card. I have been catching up backwards on these cards and I am so amazed you made all these things from 2 packs of that paper. Amazing. Each is a treasure. Hugz