Monday 31 July 2023

Make and Send

I popped a couple of the Crafter's Companion Make and Send pads into my basket recently, these are card making pads - the description claims that they contain everything you need to craft and decorate 16 hand-made cards. I like to challenge myself to create something other than the examples that are given, this time I used the All Occasions pad.


The papers, butterflies and sentiment are from the pad, I used my Sam Poole Shabby Basics dies to cut the little doilies and a Tim Holtz die to make the rosette.


For this card I used papers, butterflies and sentiments from the collection again, the envelope is a paper sheet from the pad, you just cut it out and follow the fold lines.  I used my Hunkydory Tag Punch to create the tags and some Sizzix dies to create the flower.


This time I used my Crafter's Companion Patchwork dies to cut the squares from some of the papers, I inked the edges of everything and added a sentiment and butterflies from the collection.


This final card is more the type of card that is suggested in the examples, I have used papers, a butterfly and a sentiment.


Thank you for dropping in today, your company is much appreciated - please leave a comment so that I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

13 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful cards Pauline,the colours are gorgeous

kiwimeskreations said...

Such pretty cards Pauline - love that you challenge yourself to create past the examples, and your results are fabulous
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Pauline

gr karin

Linby said...

I've not heard of these pads but all your makes are lovely. I especially like the one with the patchwork dies, and that also looks like a useful die set to own.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and papers love the die-cut rosette and doilies
Carol x

Sue said...

Such gorgeous cards Pauline beautiful designs hugs x

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful cards!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous cards Pauline, and love these pads, such sweet papers. All your cards are so beautiful! Love especially the designs of the first and the third cards! I put hat patchwork die in my very long wish-list! :)

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Pauline!

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous colour palette! xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful collection of cards Pauline.

Sue xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Pauline, the fabulous papers, and dies are just wonderful.
Faith x

Brenda in IN said...

The papers are beautiful and I love how you made them your own design. The doily card is so cool.