Monday 17 July 2023

Enjoy Life's Journey

I have been going through some of my older stash and decided to have a play with the Sara Davies Nautical Signature Collection from Crafter's Companion.


For this card I have used several of the papers along with some of the dies and stamps, I inked the edges of everything and used foam pads to layer up some of the elements.


It is a long time since I made a twisted easel card so I thought I would make one for a change.  I decided to create a Porthole with a little scene inside.  I used several of the stamps and dies along with some Kraft cardstock from my stash.


I decided on a rustic look for this card, I distressed the edges of the papers and cardstock as well as inking the edges.


This time I created a Tri-fold Shutter Card, I used several of the papers along with some of the dies and stamps.


This is another view of the card showing the inside of the steps


Thank you for dropping in today, your company is much appreciated - please leave a comment so that I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

15 comments:

Lynne said...

What a lovely collection! I love the soft colours and you've made fabulous cards Pauline. I think the second green one with the lighthouse is my fave x

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful quartet of cards Pauline - looks as though you had a lot of fun making these gorgeous creations
Blessings
Maxine

meg said...

A beautiful selection of nautical cards Pauline

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful collection of cards Pauline and what a fantastic collection for papers ect too.

Sue xx

Glennis F said...

These are all fabulous Pauline

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards you have made Pauline

gr karin

Sue said...

Wow Pauline what a gorgeous selection of cards! and everyone of them absolutely fabulous hugs x

dutchess said...

Hi Pauline a really great set of cards…didn’t see this collection it’s stunning xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great set of nautical themed cards Pauline. Lovely layering and designs.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous nautical themed card love all the images and dies
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great use of your beautiful nautical collection, love all the cards you made and especially the twisted easel with the porthole!

Jane Savage said...

Stunning designs as always, Pauline! xx

Donna said...

Awesome post full of lovely nautical cards. I scrolled thru them several times enjoying your scenes!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love the designs you conjured up from the kits Pauline. Fabulous cards.
Faith x

Brenda in IN said...

These are great nautical cards and beautiful papers. It's good to give our older products love too.