Wednesday 30 October 2019

Autumn Honeycombe Box

This is another of the Crafter's Companion Favour Boxes that I was asked to create for the recent launch on Create and Craft. this one is the Honeycombe Favour Box, I think it is probably my favourite!


I cut the box and panels from Crafter's Companion 8 x 8 Textured Cardstock, I left it quite plain so the the decorative panels would take centre stage.  I have a busy month for Birthdays in November so as soon as I have completed the magazine commission I am working on I will be busy making Birthday cards.


Thank you for popping in today and thank you for all of the lovely comments that you leave - they are all read and very much appreciated.

Pauline
x

24 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Pauline this is absolutely gorgeous,you make the most beautiful projects,well done my friend xx

meg said...

beautiful colours Pauline, love these boxes

Lia said...

This is a great box and I like the shape very much!!
Lia xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Charming box perfection, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Pat said...

What a fabulous box Pauline, I love the design.

Pat xx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous box!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous box-love the shape and dies
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous box design and decoration Pauline
Gr Karin

Pat K said...

Wow this is fabulous Pauline. I can see why it is your favourite. xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oooh, such a beautiful box, Pauline! I can see why it's your favourite - this could be a home decor item, so lovely!

Ans Gilbert said...

This is awesome, love the pretty die
Ansx

Kuni said...

Beautiful Pauline.
Hugs
Kuni

cuilliesocks said...

Just lovely Pauline, super shape and colours, Kate x

Pia S said...

Another fantastic box shape. Love your color choices, the pattern of the panels shows well.

Lorraine said...

This looks fabulous, a very pretty box.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

What a gorgeous shape and size, love the dies and the shape.

Kath x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant post and fabulous design, trying to play 'catch up' after being away.xx

Carol L said...

another pretty box! Love these designs!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful box shape, Pauline, and so beautifully made. Love the colours you have chosen
Blessings
Maxine

LitsArt said...

happy haloween!gorgeous creations!

LitsArt said...

happy haloween!gorgeous creations!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful box, so autumnal!

Céline said...

another fab box
hugs
céline

Janice said...

A lovely shaped box Pauline.
Janice x