Wednesday 30 November 2011

WOW with a touch of Blue

This is my second DT card for Crafting for all Seasons Challenge 15, as I said on my previous post the thought of making a card that was predominately white filled me with dread.  However, once I got over my panic I really enjoyed the challenge and will certainly be making some more WOW cards in the future, so if you look at the challenge and think I don't do WOW, I would say give it a go you might surprise yourself like I did.

We have two great sponsors again this week, Some Odd Girl who are providing 3 digital images for one lucky winner and Whoopsi Daisy who are offering 2 sheets of digital images that's 8 images in total to a second lucky winner.

This is the card I made using one of the Whoopsi Daisy images from Sheet 199, there are four fab images on each sheet, pop over and check them out they are gorgeous.


This time I've added just a touch of blue with my ProMarkers and some glitter to her wings.

Card Recipe

Image:  Whoopsi Daisy - Sheet 199
Tools:  Spellbinders - Picot Edge Circles, Marianne CreaTables LR0164
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Embellishments:  glitter, button, ribbon and bakers twine from stash
Sentiment:  Crafters Companion rub-on

I would  like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - White on White
Mami Doodles Challenge 38 - Fairy Tales are Real
Sweet Stampin - Punches and Dies
Stamps R Us - Emboss It

Thank you for looking, don't forget to pop over to Crafting for all Seasons and take a look at the wonderful creations the other DT members have made and enter the challenge.

Please leave me a comment, I'd  love to know what you think.

Pauline
x

14 comments:

Yoshiras time to craft said...

beautiful.love the it.

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Pauline. Your Whoopsi card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing our challenge.
Hugs Nataliya

Dawn said...

Both of your WOW card a lovely Pauline!

Bianca said...

Oh, so lovely, your bagground fit´s perfect for this tiny little fairy! xx Bianca

jimlynn said...

Beautiful embossing and a gorgeous card! Just the right amount of color too. So very pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love all the white space and beautiful embossing. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xx

Unknown said...

Hi Pauline, such a pretty card. Wonderful image and love all the details you have incorporated into the design - the circles and embossing are particularly pretty. I quite like making WoW cards - it really calls out for little details like this. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin. Sarah

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Pauline, love the sweet image and wow. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

Donna x

Joanie said...

Fabulous card pauline - so elegant Joan x

Lisa said...

This is so pretty and I love all the white, looks gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Mami Doodles :) Hope to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly gorgeous, lovely details :)
Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week :)
Hugs Lilli

xxxtglxxx said...

Beautiful, sweet card - I love WoW and this looks brilliant - so beautiful! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Gorgeous work Pauline, love all the die cuts, and the flower. Beautiful work on the image too! Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY challenge this time:)

Daisychain said...

A beautiful ‘White On White’ card, love the image and layout you have used. Thank you for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x