Tuesday 22 August 2023

Spreading Happiness

I have created these cards with the Spellbinders May Card Kit, this is a really pretty kit - lovely colours.


For all of my cards I have used the papers and die cut elements.


The sentiments are either puffy stickers or from the chipboard sheets.


I have added vellum behind some of the toppers, I find this helps them stand out from the more busy papers.


I have made lots of cards with this collection, I will share more soon.


Thank you for dropping in today, your company is much appreciated.

Pauline
x

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

such beautiful cards Pauline

gr karin

Liz said...

Lovely collection of cards, Pauline. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

These are such pretty cards Pauline - a gorgeous set of papers and toppers, that you have used so beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Lia said...

Oh, I missed so many of your blogposts and now I am scrolling down and see all the beauties you have made. You're a cardmaking artist!!
Lia xx

meg said...

Beautiful cards,love the mix of papers and embellishments

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful collection of cards Pauline.

Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and papers,love all the elements and toppers
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are lovely cards Pauline, you really get so much beauty from the kits.
Faith x

Sue said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Pauline really pretty hugs x

pinkclover.cards said...

Beautiful cards Pauline
Fatima x