Friday 12 May 2023

You're a good Egg

I know I'm a bit late but I thought I would share some more Easter cards that I didn't get around to blogging, I used the Violet Studio Hoppy Easter collection.


For this card I used three of the pretty papers, a topper and some fussy cut flowers, a very simple card.


This time I cut a banner from one of the papers and die cut a circle in the centre, I then added a little bunny face to the middle.  I added some fussy cut flowers along with a sentiment from the collection.


For this card I used a Christina Griffiths die to cut the egg shape from one of the papers and added a die cut along with some more fussy cut flowers.


Another simple card this time, a couple of papers, a topper and sentiment from the collection.


Thank you for popping in today, your company is much appreciated - please leave a comment so that I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

13 comments:

meg said...

An absolutely adorable selection of cards, the papers and elements in the kit are gorgeous

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet Easter cards Pauline!! That cute bunny face on the toppers makes me smile. Love the papers and the designs!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fabulous collection of cards Pauline.

Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Lovely layering on these gorgeous cards, Pauline! xx

Valerija said...

Wow, these are all so cute cards. Love them all.
Valerija xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are super sweet and very beautiful Pauline

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Easter cards love the cute bunnies and pretty pastel papers
carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Your selection of cards is adorable Pauline, lovely images and gorgeous colours, Kate x

Donna said...

These are so adorable, great collection of Easter cards!

kiwimeskreations said...

What sweet cards, Pauline, and awesome use of the papers.
Blessings
Maxine

Lorraine said...

A lovely set of Easter cards Pauline. Gorgeous colours and deisgns.
Lorraine x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely set of Easter cards,

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun and beautiful cards Pauline, love the papers too. Always great designs from you.
Faith x