Wednesday 19 April 2023

Delightful Daisies

I have been creating some more cards with the Nature's Garden Delightful Daisies collection from Crafter's Companion, I find it quite time consuming doing all of the die cutting - I think I prefer fussy cutting, I find it much more relaxing!


For this card I used two of the papers, the Daisy Chain Border Die and the Blossoming Daisies Die.  I fussy cut some butterflies from the papers, tied a little bow with some of the seam binding in the kit and added a sentiment from my stash.


Here I have used two more of the papers, lots of daisies cut using the Blossoming Daisies Die and more  fussy cut butterflies.  The die cut sentiment is an unbranded die from my stash.


I decided to go a bit more rustic with this card - I have used one of the papers along with some corrugated cardstock.  The daisies were cut with the Blossoming Daisies Die again and I added another fussy cut butterfly along with a sentiment and some twine from my stash.


For my final card I used the Spring Borders Die, I cut two panels from the blue cardstock in the collection and teamed it up with some pale blue cardstock from my stash.  The daisies are the Blossoming Daisies Die again, the sentiment is from the Daisy Bloom Die and Stamp set, I adhered it to a vellum circle to make it stand out a bit more.


Thank you for popping in today, your company is much appreciated - please leave a comment so that I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

24 comments:

meg said...

Love the sizes of the daisy diecuts,they look wonderful against your background papers

dutchess said...

Gorgeous cards Pauline…loving these daisys and the colours….take care xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful set of cards Pauline - the rustic one really appeals to me. :)
Blessings
Maxine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful collection of cards Pauline. Theres a lot to be sai for fussy cutting the best one is you can do it sitting dowm with your feet up. Somehow that just not possible with die cutting.

Sue xx

Lynne said...

Lovely cards Pauline. Daisies always look so pretty on cards x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards and love all the beautiful dies and papers-I prefer die-cutting to fussy cutting
Carol x

Carol L said...

each one of these cards is fabulous with those daffodils! Just beautiful!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful compilation of cards and such fabulous collection you used! Love the dies you used and I'm opposite to you, I prefer using dies because I'm not accurate in fussy cut! :) Love so much any your design and especially that one with the corrugate cardstock, it has a gorgeous rustic feel but it's also very sweet!

Jane Savage said...

So pretty with all those gorgeous daisies! xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous Cards Pauline ….very pretty…
Hugs Sylvie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous cards and great designs Pauline

gr karin

Kath said...

A fabulous selection of cards.
Kath x

JD/ Jill said...

These are all beautifully done cards!
I prefer fussy cutting too. But unfortunately my hands and my arm won't let me do as much of that I used to.

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creative and awesome post.. A wonderful design with a great background and a perfect sentiment as well!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creative and awesome post.. A wonderful design with a great background and a perfect sentiment as well!

Sue said...

Stunning cards Pauline I love those daisies! and the papers are gorgeous hugs x

Shabneez said...

Stunning creations Pauline. I must admit I prefer fussy cutting too! Shabneez x

Donna said...

Your daisy cards are gorgeous Pauline!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are just gorgeous Pauline, as for fussy cutting? Nah! give me my Silhouette or a die any day. I can't cut a straight line, let alone a wavy one! Beautiful designs, all so different. Love them all.
Faith x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are so gorgeous.
Lorraine

Wies said...

Beautiful cards with daisies and lovely design papers.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful set of cards I love the daisy designs

Pat said...

A beautiful array of cards Pauline, I love all those gorgeous daisies.

Pat xx

Liz said...

Fabulous cards, Pauline. I’ve just been scrolling through all your recent posts to see all your wonderful creations, for some reason they haven’t been appearing in my Reading List. xx