Monday 27 March 2023

Sew Happy

I have been having a play with the Spellbinders September 2022 Club Card Kit, I'm a bit behind with my kits but you never know, I might catch up at some point!

I love these kits, they have changed them this year - there are less papers and no stamps or dies anymore, I never used the dies and stamps very much so that is fine by me.


This one has a sewing theme with lots of pretty papers, embellishments and stickers.  I used four of the lovely papers, some embellishments and a sentiment, I used a stitched circle die and popped up the embellishments with foam pads for dimension.


Thank you for popping in today, your company is much appreciated - please leave a comment so that I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

18 comments:

Lia said...

Pauline, i missed your posts for a long time now anfd now I see, that you did not 'disappear'at all! So I have been scrolling down to have a look at all the cards you made. Great work!!
Lia xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Very pretty card, I like the embellishments you used from the kit

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very sweet creation with these cute papers and embellishments! Unlike you, I can’t help but use cutting dies! :D
Have a lovely creative day!

Carol L said...

I love all the cute spring-like colorful papers used to make this fun card. and those button accents are perfect!

Pat said...

Lovely card Pauline with some very pretty pastel papers and embellishments.

Pat xx

Brenda in IN said...

A cute card with fun papers. Not being caught up with the kits means you always have something to look forward to!

crafty-stamper said...

I love the sewing theme and cute snail pin cushion-pretty pastel papers too
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and lovely card Pauline

gr karin

Sarah said...

Love the pretty pastels on this one Pauline and the snail is adorable!!

meg said...

A fabulous theme,featuring the cutest snail pin cushion,papers and buttons

Donna said...

Thi sis so adorable, great design with all the pastels!

JD/ Jill said...

You used those pretty papers to make a very nicely done card!

Seafield Jo said...

How incredibly cute - I'd love a pin cushion like that!

Such pretty colours and embellished beautifully.

Jo xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card Pauline - that wee snail is so cute with it's pincushion shell.
Blessings
Maxine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely pastel shades and sewing themed card Pauline.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet card Pauline, lovely soft pastel colours.
It's lovely to see you back, I hope you are well, Kate x

Fikreta said...

So lovely card!

Pia S said...

Cute snail and beautiful papers and sewing theme card.