Wednesday 20 July 2022

Sir Vagabond Folio

This is the folio that I created in a recent Facebook Live class run by Clare Charvill - My Creative Spirit, I used Stamperia Sir Vagabond Aviator papers to decorate it, the same papers that Clare used but I used them a little differently.

This is the front of the folio, it is closed with a ribbon.


The next photograph shows the folio opened out, there are three sections and each section has three leaves.
 

This is the left hand section opened out, there are acetate pockets on the two outer leaves and a waterfall section with a deep pocket behind that contains a large pullout.


This is the folio with both side sections open and the centre section with the leaves open, there are large pockets on inside of the two outer leaves.


This is the centre fold out section opened, it lifts up and pulls down to reveal two smaller fold out sections.  In the centre there is another waterfall section with a large tuck spot underneath.


This is the right hand section opened out, it is the same as the left section without the acetate pockets.


I really enjoyed making this folio, Clare is a great teacher and I love the Sir Vagabond Aviator papers.

Thank you for popping in today, your company is much appreciated - please leave a comment so that I can come and visit you.

Pauline
x

20 comments:

Valerija said...

Amazing project. Love the papers and the design.
Valerija xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely folio Pauline, so many spaces here and beautifully designed. The paper are just gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lot of work in these folios Pauline - they are beautiful!
Blessings
Maxine

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful work of art, stunning colours and loving this folio.. ☻

meg said...

Brilliant folio ,the layout and papers are stunning

Carol L said...

A fantastic creation with all those wonderful papers! Simply amazing paper crafting!

crafty-stamper said...

WOW fabulous folio love all the pages,pockets and gorgeous papers
Carol x

Brenda in IN said...

What a great project. Lots of hidden surprises and fun places to tuck things. Great papers, as always.

Pat K said...

WOW..this is amazing Pauline. Love all the gorgeous papers and detail. xx

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness what a fabulous make Pauline, I love it and such gorgeous papers. It's a real labour of love, must take a while to do I would think, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow a stunning creation Pauline. There certainly has been a lot of work put in to this lovely project. It has plenty of space for photo's and journaling spots too.
Lorraine

Donna said...

Great folio, like seeing all the photo's, glad you shared.

Lynne said...

A wonderful folio Pauline, so much work has gone into it, brilliant! x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is stunning Pauline and I love the papers. I still have to catch up with this class as I was away when Clare done the FB live. Grey board and papers are ready just need to get my head around it now.

Sue xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You excel at these albums Pauline, this is gorgeous, so much work.
Faith x

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! Really amazing work! I'm supposed to be joining a friend next month to make one of these...(If we can schedule a time together...smile) I hope it works out...you have me excited now!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is out of this world beautiful Pauline I so admire your work on these folio's brilliant
hugs
lorraine x

Fikreta said...

oh its amazing!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous project you have made Pauline

Gr Karin

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this folio is amazing. I love all the layers, layout and papers. Oh that class must be wonderful to learn to make this. Beautifully done.