Saturday 24 October 2020

Shore

I have just discovered another great company - 49 and Market, I know I'm late to the party, they are currently celebrating their fifth Anniversary but they are new to me. They have the most beautiful collections, the 12 x 12 Mini Collection Packs are quite small, containing four sheets of double sided patterned card stock and two sheets of die cut toppers - I like that they are quite small, it means that I manage to use them all up.


The first collection that I have purchased is called Vintage Artistry Shore, as you can see has a nautical theme.  I have created a simple card using two of the papers and three of the die cut elements.  The little border strips are waste, they are the reverse of the strips that contain the company information from the bottom of the card stock sheets - it is card stock rather than patterned paper.


Thank you for popping in today and thank you for all of the lovely comments that you leave, they are all read and much appreciated.

Pauline
x

26 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant masculine card,love your layout and the elements you used,the colours are beautiful

aussie aNNie said...

You will be addicted to 49 & Market Pauline, they and MIntay are my most fav papers and this is just a classic example of the beauty of it all. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifulllll Pauline
Gr Karin

Kuni said...

Stunning card Pauline, love the layout.
Hugs
Kuni

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Pauline. They are wonderful papers but with only 4 sheets and toppers there is not enough for an album.

Sue xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card Pauline, a marvellous design and love the images and papers. I've not heard of this company either! You've shown their products off wonderfully.
Faith x

Carol L said...

What a fabulous use of those papers! Great card, so eye-catching and fun!

wannabcre8tive said...

A fabulous masculine card. Love the sailboat and wonderful paper.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous card! Just perfect for masculine and love you used the little stripes and didn't waste them!

dutchess said...

Gorgeous card Pauline,I really do like the colours on this collection...really good for one of those “man cards”....
Miserable cold and windy here today so staying warm and cosy in my craft room...take care xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous male card, love the layers and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pat said...

What a great card Pauline, I love the design so simple but really effective. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a wonderful card Pauline, I love the nautical theme and the colours are beautiful, super layout, Kate x

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Pauline, so clean looking and lovely colours x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome card great design and love the papers and shades of green
Carol x

Diane said...

What a wonderful masculine design and love the boat dimension.

Hugs Diane

Kathleen said...

A great design , some lovely die cuts, the sentiment made me smile.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab, great layout

Jules said...

Hi Pauline

Very nice .. .. I love this.

Would be perfect for my sailing pals!

Love Jules xx

Brenda in IN said...

This is a great collection of papers and toppers. I love 49 and Market washi tape. I love this color combination too.

JD/ Jill said...

This is really lovely. Really like those papers!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Pauline, and great use of the elements in the kit
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!

Céline said...

a fabulous card
hugs
céline

Sue said...

Another lovely card featuring the sea.

Hugs
Sue