Saturday 30 November 2019

Pretty in Blue

I have been having another play with my Crafter's Companion Honeycombe Favour Box Dies.  I cut this one from pale blue Centura Pearl, I cut the decorative panels from alternate sides of the box so that you can see what is on the inside.  I just added some die cut flowers, also from the Favour Box Die collection and some ribbon from my stash.


Thank you for popping in today and thank you for all of the lovely comments that you leave - they are all read and very much appreciated.

Pauline
x

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful favour box Pauline, so pretty, lovely soft blue..xx

dutchess said...

So pretty Pauline....it’s such a great shaped box...
Looks like a lovely sunny morning here today so garden clean up for me today xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable gift box! I have to buy one of these gift box dies... :D
Love the flowers addition!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful box, Pauline! I love the blue paper you used!

meg said...

beautiful box Pauline the die cut sides tempt you to look and see inside

cuilliesocks said...

Super box Pauline, lovely colour, Kate x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so very pretty Pauline, love the see through parts and the gorgeous shape and colour.
Faith x

Kuni said...

Fabulous Box Pauline.
Hugs
Kuni

pst said...

What a beautiful gift, I love how you can see a peek of what is inside.
Hugs, Petra

Ans Gilbert said...

This box is so pretty, love how you can see what's inside the box,
Ansx

Kathleen said...

Really lovely creation, love the shine from the CP card and a super shade of blue.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful favour box and love the colour
Carol x

Carol S. said...

A very cute box and love the colour Pauline. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

Blue is mt FAVORITE color, so I am loving this sweet little gift box.

Hugs
Sue

Carol L said...

Another sweet creative box! Loving the shimmer on the blue with those cute flowers and matching gemstones!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Pauline
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

very beautiful!