Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas

I thought I would share this non traditional Christmas card today to wish all of my friends and followers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


I used papers from the First Edition Christmas Promise Paper Pad along with some grey card stock.


The sentiment is from the Sara Davies Traditional Christmas Signature Collection and the Poinsettia is a Sue Wilson Die.  I used the First Edition papers to decorate the inside of my card as well.


I won't be online at all today, I will be celebrating with my family - I hope everyone has a wonderful time whatever they are doing.

I will catch up with you all tomorrow.

Pauline
x

19 comments:

Glennis F said...

Have a wonderful Christmas

Deloris said...

It's lovely! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Céline said...

mERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
hugs
céline

Kuni said...

Beautiful card Pauline.
Merry Christmas.
Hugs
Kuni

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, the sentiment die is fabulous!
Happy Christmas to you.
Janice x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!!
Adorable Christmas card, love the papers and the gorgous poinsettia!

crafty-stamper said...

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year Pauline -beautiful card inside and out
Carol x

Tina Z. said...

this is just perfect, I love the design and colours ....
happy holidays!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card. Wishing you and your family a Happy & Healthy New Year.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, love the pink and grey. Fabulous sentiment die and gorgeous poinsettia. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Pauline
Gr Karin

meg said...

A statement card love the colours

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Pretty colours and card.
Faith
x

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card for Christmas, so nice to see different colours used.
Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas

Kath said...

A fabulous card - I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas.
Kath x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That's a nifty pink and brown Christmas card. So soft and lovely. I hope your holidays were happy!

Fikreta said...

Merry Christmas!
very nice card

Marjeta said...

Beautiful elegant card. WIsh you a wonderful holiday and all the best in 2017.

Marjeta

Pia S said...

Oh, this looks so pretty, love the old age, shabby chic style you've made here.