Tuesday 29 July 2014

Great Britain

I've wanted to make a Pop Up Box card for ages so when I noticed that Debbie had a Pop Up Box Mega Bundle over at Paper Creator I decided to have a go.

The bundle contains 10 different pop up boxes covering various themes and each kit includes a Pop Up Box,  Pop Up Box Layers,  Backing Paper, Envelope Front and Envelope Back.

I used the Great Britain kit, it's really simple to make and full instructions are included.  I also made the matching envelope - I apologise for the awful photograph.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge 104 - For The Boys
My Craft Creations Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Crafting At the Weekend Challenge 4 - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges #246 - Card with More Than One Fold
Crafting from the Heart Challenge 29 - Always Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge 75 - Inspired by a Song or Movie (London’s Brilliant Parade by Elvis Costello)

Thank you for calling this morning, please leave a comment so that I know you've been and will be able to come and visit you.

Pauline
x

24 comments:

JJ said...

Hi Pauline,

This is brilliant, just love it, so much fun.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

aussie aNNie said...

Well made brilliantly designed...love this and you will want to make more, trust me.xxx


The Journey is the Start

Sue said...

Fabulous box card hun.
Sue xx

sue-b said...

Fabulous pop up box Pauline, love the theme, I have just made one for a 40th and will be doing them again I'm sure xx

Céline said...

so fab set Pauline !!! love the idea and design
hugs
céline

scrappymo! said...

Oh my gosh...this is fantastic! Love the Britain theme and it is so fun and cute.
Of course the envelope is fabulous as well.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous , love everything about this patriotic card box, great crafting Pauline.
janex

Sue said...

Aww Pauline I love this! its fab huggles Sue xxx

Unknown said...

Wowzers Pauline! I've come across this model loads of times, but never as original as this! Love the British theme and those fun images! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

kbrandy4 said...

Wow! This is absolutely fantastic Pauline! Hugs, Hazel x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant pop up box Pauline. Love the colours and design.
Lorraine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fun and fab pop up box card Pauline. The red white and blue and fab images look wonderful. Susan x

Radhika said...

Lovely Pop up Box Pauline :)

Debs said...

Fabulous!! Love the DP's and great images.
Debs xx

Betty said...

Fab card Pauline love the design. I have made 3 box cards now they are such fun to make. I have just finished one for my Grandson's birthday. I must have a look at these on Paper Creator
Bettyxxx

Debbie said...

This is absolutely stunning Pauline. Love it. So many lovely details and great papers. x

nwilliams6 said...

I will have to check this site out because your box is just amazing! Great images and papers and envelope. Wow! Hugz!

Deborah said...

Love your pop up box. The images and detail are fab.

Deborah A

Pia S said...

Such a fun popup box. Can you still find these phone booths around or have they disappeared due to people having cellphones? I hope they're kept, I think they look charmingly British!

crafty-stamper said...

great card in a box love the papers and envelopes
carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is amazing Pauline like you I have been wanting to make one of these for ages must go check it out, the elements you have used as well as the matching envelope is top notch
hugs
lorraine x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Pop Up Card Box is adorable Pauline, I love the cute images and paper. That envelope is just a perfect match. Anet x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love your pop up box! The design is so fun - it looks brilliant!
Rebecca.

Michelle J M said...

This is just wonderful! A real British keepsake. Michelle x