Monday 28 April 2014

Faithful Friends

I have some really exciting news, you might remember that I used to be part of the Ooh La La Creations Design Team but unfortunately had to leave when my Dad was ill and I was struggling to keep up with everything.

Well, I have more time on my hands now and the lovely ladies from Ooh La La Creations have kindly taken me back on the team, this is my first DT card.

The theme of the new challenge is Faithful Friends and I have used a Pyramid Decoupage image and papers from the Faithful Friends CD.  I love this image, it reminds me of a dog we had many years ago.


The little buckle is a Memory Box die and the sentiment tags are LOTV.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Male Room - Man's Best Friend
Clear it Out Challenge - Theme: Animals, Stash: Striped Paper
Little Claire's Monthly Challenge 44 - Lots of Layers
DRS Designs Thursday Challenge - Tag, You're It!
Kitty Bee Designs - Animals
Brown Sugar Challenge 91 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge 228 - Anything Goes
Jellypark Friday Challenge - One for the boys!
Lexi's Creations Challenge 115 - For the Man/Boy in your life

Make sure you pop over to the Ooh La La Creations Challenge Blog and check out the DT inspiration, we would love for you to join us for our Faithful Friends challenge.

Thank you for calling this morning, please leave a comment so that I know you've been and will be able to come and visit you.

Pauline
x

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous decoupage Pauline, looks like my faithful baby at the moment asleep by me.xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

That's great news Pauline. Congratulations. Fabulous card to get you back in the zone too. Lx

Kelly Lloyd said...

What a fantastic image.. Love it.l
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

I love your image and fabulous card.
Glad you are back with the DT.
Hugs Sue x

JJ said...

Congratulations Pauline on getting back into the DT. A beautiful first card too, love the image. The design is gorgeous.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

KT Fit Kitty said...

Lovely card! I love animals! Congrats on your DT!

Anne said...

Pleasure to have you back Pauline and with such a lovely card too. Hugs x

Donna Hanley said...

Pauline, I'm so glad you are back on Ooh LaLa's team. They are very lucky to have you back. I love, love, love this image and you really did a fabulous job letting it take center stage. Just the right amount of additions with the ribbon, brads and adorable sentiment. Congrats!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Pauline love your card the image is so cute and love the decoupage fabulous job. Love Alison xx

rachel said...

such a great card Pauline - wonderful image and glad you're back on a team that you enjoy! Hugs rachel xx

Sue said...

Congratulations Pauline, I am so pleased that you have rejoined the team.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and wonderful layout.
Sue xx

Shelia said...

This card really grabs your attention. The pyramid image of the puppy dog is so adorable and I really like those tiny tags. You're used the perfect DPs on this too. Fantastic card! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

Laura W said...

Aw, that is very sweet. I haven't tried decoupaging but it looks fantastic. Thanks for playing in our 'stripe' challenge at the Clear it out challenge blog. Come back tomorrow to see if you won and join our new challenge :)

Unknown said...

How wonderful that you're back on the team again Pauline, no wonder, who wouldn't want to have you? Such a pretty dog image this is, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

KandA said...

Congratulations at rejoining the team. Can't wait to see more of your OLL creations, this one is fabulous xx

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Pauline, what a gorgeous card.
Hugs Julie xxx

Michelle J M said...

A beautiful card Pauline. Am so glad you are back at Ooh La La! Eek, that reminds me, I havent put my card up!! Michelle x

Pia S said...

You've got a great eye for layouts that allow the images to get the attention they deserve, this is another great example of great choice of DPs and subtle decorations.

Anet's Crafting said...

Congratulations on your DT member position Pauline. This card is just so adorable and love the cute dog image.

Melodie said...

Such a beautiful card with this pretty dog.
Hugs
Melodie

Ciska said...

Such a sweet image and I love your use of papers!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Pauline love the image thank you for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Betty said...

Great news Pauline, love this beautiful image
Bettyxxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Congratulations on your DT news! Love the gorgeous image and your design looks brilliant with the buckle and tags.
Rebecca.

Vicki Dutcher said...

ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! Totally love the layout and need I say that adorable image!! Thanks for joining in with The Male Room!

Dawn said...

So great to have you back Pauline!
I love this image & what you've done with it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the depth you've created with the pyramid layering! Lovely image of the dog and perfect for the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

verybellemakes said...

Pyramid decoupage works really well with this image! Thank you for joining Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

Victoria DT

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Oh my goodness what a super cute image made me go awwww. Lovely card thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous male card, love the papers the design and the wonderful decoupaged dog. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!