Wednesday 12 December 2012

All I want for Christmas ...

Well it's Wednesday afternoon again and that means it's time for a new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons and our theme this time is 'GREEN AND RED PLUS SPARKLES/GLITTER', you have four weeks to complete your projects this time, our next challenge will be on Wednesday 9th January 2013.

We have three great sponsors for this challenge:

Bugaboo - 7 digital images
Some Odd Girl - 3 digital images
and
A Day for Daisies - $12 gift certificate

I have decided to use the fun Bugaboo image: Stella Christmas - Boy List, I love these fun images and I know just who is going to receive this Christmas card.


My papers are Bearly Mine Designs and the corrugated card, button, ribbon and twine are all from my stash.  The tag shape is a Die'sire Scalloped Tag die and my Sparkles/Glitter element consists of stickles on her hat and the glittery button.

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front using the same layout and papers.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pretty Little Ribbon Shop December Challenge 17 - It's Christmas!
Creative Craft Challenge - Humorous
LEJ Designs Challenge 33 - Sentimental
Paper Crafting Journey - Christmas Projects
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge 69 - Red, Green and Choice
Songbird Challenge 10 - Merry Christmas Everybody
Dream Valley Challenge 47 - Christmas
Joanna Sheen Challenge - With Love at Christmas
Cupcake Craft Challenge 222 - Merry Christmas
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Use a Sponsor's Image (Bugaboo - corrugated card, button and ribbon all over 6 months old)

Make sure you pop over to the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog and check out the DT inspiration, we would love for you to join us for our month long 'GREEN AND RED PLUS SPARKLES/GLITTER' challenge.

Thank you for calling this afternoon, please come back and visit again soon.

Pauline
x

25 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Pauline. I love the fun image and great sentiment

Sue

Janice said...

Oh the lovely Stella! Fab card Pauline, love it to bits. Thanks for joining us as we thank our sponsors at an OBAG, Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A great male Christmas card Pauline, the image and sentiment are a real hoot!! xx

Bianca said...

You have made such a funny card Pauline! xx Bianca

KandA said...

Hi Pauline. Super fun card that really made me smile with the sentiment. Fabulous colours and design too. Also thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

Charlotte said...

Hi, fab card and design I like the sentiment. Thank you for joning us at Songbird Challenge and good luck in the draw:)
Hugs Charlotte

rachel said...

fabulous card Pauline - really brilliant! Great sentiment xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Pauline. I love the fun image and great sentiment.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

I love this Pauline! Love the deep red and the sentiment is great!
Lizy x

Beryl said...

Terrific card Pauline. That image and sentiment are great and your layout is fab.
Beryl xx

Unknown said...

Fab card Pauline a great image too.

Thank you so much for joining us for “MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ” challenge at
The Songbird Challenge , Merry Christmas from me and GOOD LUCK .
Hugs Elaine

brenda said...

Fabulous card Pauline and really brought a smile to my face, do think you could pass that list onto me when you're done it please !

Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card Pauline....Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge.
Wendy xx

Jules said...

Tee hee Pauline .. .. that looks like one very long Christmas list!! LOL!!!

Great finished card .. it made me smile.

Love Jules xx

kelly ledder said...

Fab card Pauline, love the matching tags!

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Pauline, I am here with my other DT hat on.
I think your card is wonderful, and the sentiment made me laugh, the layout is super, and I am sure your friend will love this.
Thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
Janet

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so fab and fun , I would like to know the naughty boys but only the lush ones ...lol..janex

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along in our Christmas Projects challenge!

Lisa xox
PCJ DT

Pia S said...

I like the clean design of this card to show off your beautiful Christmas colored papers. Fun image, great idea to put it on a tag, and a great matching sentiment too!

Sue B said...

LOL - Oh this is fab Pauline… I love Stella - she never fails to cheer me up… I love your colouring and the gorgeous papers… and the sentiment is perfect! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sonia said...

What a funny image,tooo beautiful ^_^ made me smile^_^
Big hug dearest,
Sonia

NancyD said...

Great humorous card! Thanks for joining us for this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Unknown said...

Such a fantastic card! Love that image!! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

Debs said...

Fabulous card Pauline - Stell also makes me chuckle :o)
Love the rich colours.
Thanks for playing along at AOBG this time.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Debs xx

citronlime said...

Just fab!!! Love the colors!

Thank you for joining us at Songbird Challengeblog :)

Hugs Linda