Tuesday 26 June 2012

Patch Flyilng

It's time for some inspiration over at the Crafty Pad today and Estelle and myself are showcasing a couple of Crafty Pad images.

I chose to make a card for a child, something I don't do nearly often enough, it was really fun to make and I am going to make sure I do it more often.


I chose the fab Crafty Pad image 'Patch Flying, I printed him out twice and cut out one image to decoupage him, I always like to have some dimension on my cards.  I inked the sky using a mask for the clouds and coloured him with a combination of ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

This is the inside of my card that I have decorated to match the front.


You can just about see the Crystal Lacquer that I have added to the little screen on the aeroplane in this photograph.

Card Recipe

Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs - green 'Mini Dots', Echo Park - Little Boy
Card Stock:  Core'dinations
Tools:  Spellbinders - Classic Square, Ribbler, Crystal Lacquer

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crop Stop Challenge 77 - Let's hear it for the Children
Fussy and Fancy Challenge 65 - Boy Attitude
Just Us Girls Inspiration Challenge - Inspiration picture - I was inspired by the reds and yellows
Alphabet Challenge Blog - J for Journey
PanPastel Challenge 24 - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss Challenge 137 - Something Yellow
Stamping with the Dragon Challenge - Transportation
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge 62 - About The Boys
Dream Valley Challenge 35 - Things with Wings (I hope an Aeroplane counts)
Craft Your Passion Challenge 116 - Things with Wings

Make sure you pop over to The Crafty Pad Shop and have a look at the wonderful digi images, papers and card downloads, there are usually some specials on offer so you might even grab yourself a bargain.

Thank you for stopping by today, I really do appreciate your company.

Pauline
x

22 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Pauline this is lovely! I love the addition of those corners! Judy x

Victoria said...

Two post inspiration Tuesday! It's ages since I've made a child's birthday card too and this looks so much fun!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a perfect little boy card Pauline! Love the sweet image and the papers are just perfect! Fab sky background too xx

Doreen said...

Love this perfect card,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pauline, such a fabulous image and great papers

Sue

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Pauline, what a lovely fun card you have made here. Like the addition of it being decoupaged. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Carol said...

Fun little boys card Pauline, such a cute image. Carol x

Unknown said...

Pauline he is so fabulous what a super card well done Love this Hugs Elaine

Vicki said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Celebrate the Children Challenge.

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Pauline! the image is so cute and I love the sky background!! Gorgeous papers and layout… it's a wonderful card!
Hope you have a lovely day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Pauline, I love this image of Debbie's - just so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge this week.

Pat xx

Betty said...

So cute Pauline just love it. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. I really appreciate it as I don't get many visits
Bettyxxx

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, I love the image, it's fab! Your colouring is great :) The matching inside is class :D

Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)

Tanya xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Very cute image, love your card design, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, Gaynor xx

Claire said...

What a fun card, i love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Pauline!! I love that image and your fabulous dimension! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Tammy x

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really beautiful card, love the colouring job you did. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragons Designs.

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Pauline with an adorable image and fab design!
Thanks for entering our Boy attitude challenge over at Fussy and Fancy and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Michelle Pearson said...

how CUTE!! ...and love your blog design too! FUN! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us on the CropStop Challenge! :)

judit said...

Hi Pauline, such a fun card! Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs this week! hugs, judit x

Vicki Dutcher said...

So adorable - LOVE LOVE LOVE the finished inside too! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Unknown said...

Super fun image thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week.

Kerry DT Leader