Wednesday 22 February 2017

Happy Birthday and Good Luck

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme for the next week is Boys are back in town - A card for a Male.   I have used this fabulous collection called Businessman - as you probably know each set consists of one inked stamp, one coloured stamp, one matching paper and one composition.

I have created two cards, for the first one I have used the composition, I have flipped it so that he is facing the opposite way as I wanted to add the 'It's Your Birthday banners on the left hand side.


I printed him twice so that I could add dimension and used the matching paper to decorate the inside of my card.


For my second card I used the coloured stamp and some papers from the Trattoria Chef Paper Pack, I printed the image twice so that I could add some dimension.


I computer generated the sentiment and decorated the inside of my card to match.


Make sure you pop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and check out the DT inspiration, we would love for you to join us for our Boys are back in town Challenge. If you use a Paper Shelter image you could win a $30 Gift Certificate, if you use another image you can win 3 Digis of your choice.


Thank you for calling today, your company is much appreciated.

Pauline
x

32 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Both gorgeous and fabulous card's Pauline
Dianne xx :)

julie_woolston said...

Wow two fabulous cards Pauline, perfect for any male card.
Hugs Julie xxx

Valerija said...

Two beautiful cards! I love your design and fabulous image.
Valerija xx

meg said...

two wonderful cards Pauline an excellent example of the different looks that can be achieved

Gertrude said...

WOW, wunderschöne Karten liebe Pauline
glg Gertrude

Nannieflash said...

Morning Pauline, I love how youve turned this image and your card design is fabulous, he reminds me so much of young men in London going to work with their phones and briefcase. hugs Shirleyxxx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is fabulous I love him, fab cards

Deloris said...

These are great! Perfect masculine cards!

cuilliesocks said...

What fabulous cards Pauline, he is brilliant and I love the designs, Kate x

Kuni said...

Two wonderful male cards Pauline.
Hugs
Kuni

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous cards Pauline
Gr Karin

Margarets designer cards said...

Two wonderful male cards, love the image

Ann said...

This image is so cool love them both
Ann x

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards Pauline!

Unknown said...

OMG Pauline these cards are amazing. I love how you have flipped him, very clever and the papers are great. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sylvia said...

2 stunning cards,Pauline.Love the papers.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Pat said...

Two great male cards Pauline, love the image.

Pat xx

Ans Gilbert said...

Hi Pauline,
such awesome male cards, I love the second one, it's gorgeous!
hugs,
Ans x

Lorraine said...

Two brilliant cards Pauline. He looks fab.
Lorraine x

pst said...

Two beautiful cards, the image is great and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs, Petra

Barb said...

Two great cards Paul in and I like how you,ve put the sentiment on banners in the first card. Barbxx

Céline said...

how fun! love them
hugs
céline

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two beautiful masculine cards, love both!

Kathleen said...

Two brilliant card, a real cool dude, and fabulous designs.
Thanks for the info Pauline.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Both great masculine cards love the image
Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Two fun cards, Pauline! Love your layering! Gorgeous on the inside too!

Donna Ellis said...

Fantastic projects, Pauline! How different the two cards are just by changing the papers! Really great designs! Hugs, de

Carol L said...

What a great duo of cards for the gentlemen! NJ!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both great cards and papers Pauline, they are great images and you've shown them off so well.
Faith
x

Pia S said...

These are both super cards for young men! Great job on the insides as well...

Olga Fink said...

Two gorgeous cards Pauline!
xoxo Olga