Thursday 26 December 2013

Penguin Wishes

This is my card for the Less is More Challenge 151, we can choose any previous challenge as our theme and I have chosen Challenge 147 - Christmas - Use a Bird.


This is the card that I made for my youngest son this Christmas, it is quite similar to the card I made for the original challenge, you can see it HERE if you would like to take a look - only this time I used a Clearly Besotted Penguin stamp and die.  I have used my favourite Memory Box Merry Christmas die and papers from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse Christmas Project Book.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Less is More Challenge 151 - Use any previous challenge (Challenge 147)
Dream Valley Challenge 72 - Christmas
Hobby Cutz Challenge 30 - Anything Goes
C ... is for Challenge 13 - Modern Xmas
Ladybug Crafts Challenge - Keep it Clean (and Simple)

Thank you so much for joining me today, I would like to extend a very warm welcome to my latest followers and say a huge thank you to everyone that takes the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.

Pauline
x

22 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this die, what a cute card with that penguin. Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

rachel said...

wonderful card Pauline - brilliant diecutting and that penguin looks fab xx

Donna Hanley said...

Very cute card Pauline. I'm sure your son loved it. I really like the die used here. Enjoy your week.

Janice said...

Think I need to get that die as I adore these cards. Love the previous pale one and this bolder coloured version today, Jx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super Pauline, what a fabby card, Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Thanks for dropping by my blog, Love Hazelxox

Sue said...

I hope you had a good Christmas Pauline.
Your card is wonderful, I love the CAS design and adorable penguin.
Sue xx

Carol said...

Another great take on the theme Pauline, love your little penguin. Hope you've had a great day with your family. Carol x

Darnell said...

I love what you did with this die, Pauline! So cool in the snow along with the penguin. I'm sure your son loved it!! Happy New Year!! Darnell

Unknown said...

Lovely card my friend and our fav die....hope you had a lovely Christmas Day.xxx

scrappymo! said...

This is really nice! That die sells out here soon as they bring it in!

It was the hot item this yea

Lovely card Pauline!

Melodie said...

So beautiful, this punch is really great, and the penguin is so cute.
Hugs
Melodie

Karen said...

adorable!

KandA said...

Wonderful christmas card. So simple but perfect design. I think that is the best and most useful christmas die of 2013.

Hope you and all your family had a fabulous christmas xx

Pia S said...

What a cute penguin! And your card is just as adorable on the inside as on the front!

Karren said...

This is such a cute card! I really love that positive/negative die and that penguin is just too adorable.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card Pauline. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Love this. Thanks for playing with us at Hobbycutz this time x

Unknown said...

Love your CAS card of penguins. Thanks for joining us over on Hobbycutz.
Jennyfer, DT.

Kerry said...

I really love your card Pauline...that die is fab! I did think of buying it before Christmas and now wish I had. Thanks for joining in our CAS challenge at LCI. Happy New Year xx

Unknown said...

LOVE this penguin and how you made inside and outside of this card. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I'm so ridiculously late in visiting your card for our Christmas challenge!
This is absolutely stunning! I love it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Maroeska said...

Gorgeous card! The die is fabulous and the way you used it is even better. Such a "simple" design and yet so strong. Thanks for the inspiration!