Wednesday 12 June 2013

Nuts about Dad

It's time for a new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons and our theme for you this time is 'One for the Guys'.  I have made a card for my youngest son to give is Dad using a fabulous image from Bugaboo our sponsor for this challenge.



My Bugaboo image is called 'I'm Nuts About My Dad' and the papers are from the docrafts Wellington collection.  The sentiment comes with the image and the twine and button are from my stash.

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo

and the prize is 7digital images

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge 127 - For the Boys
Pattie's Creations Challenge 69 - Father's Day
Simply Create Too Challenge 39 - Father's Day/For a Male
Crazy 4 Challenges 189 - Father's Day
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge 34 - Father's Day/Male Cards
Pile it On Challenge 23 - For or from a Father
Cards for Men Challenge 12 - Boys will be boys
Craft Your Passion Challenge 166 - Father's Day/Masculine
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 93 - Father's Day
Creative Creations Challenge 12 - For You Dad/Masculine

Make sure you pop over to the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog and check out the DT projects, we would love for you to join us for our 'One for the Guys' challenge.

Thank you for calling this morning, please come back and visit again soon.

Pauline
x

27 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Such a fun card, love the image x

Kelly x

Beryl said...

Great fun image and a super card Pauline.
Beryl xx

Unknown said...


Awesome and nutty card lol, fantastic card and love your colouring.xx

Andrea said...

hi Pauline and thank you for your kind comment... as always you are very thoughtful . Another stunning creation..I love the peanuts such a fun card and great colour scheme . hope you have a great week and weeknd ...Andrea x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Pauline, what a fabulous image and I love the sentiment to, I sure dad will love it. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Desire Fourie said...

Pauline this is just precious and so perfect for any special Dad.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pat K said...

Such a fun card Pauline. I love this image and great colours you've used. hugs, x

Unknown said...

Hehe fab card Pauline! :)
Lizy xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, love the fun image and lovely papers
Lindsay xx

Crafty Lark said...

Hello Pauline, this is such a fun card, love the whole design. xx Flora

Sue said...

Fabulous card Pauline, such a great image and I love the sentiment
Sue

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous fun card Pauline! Judy x

Sue B said...

LOL - Oh this is fab Pauline… really made me smile… the nuts are very cute!! and the sentiment is perfect with them!! I love the colour combo and scrummy paper! :-)
Hope all is well with you... the weather is a lot cooler here... it's just started raining... so back to the woolly jumpers!!
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Big time fun, love this cute image with its pretty colours Pauline! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Debs said...

Fab fun card Pauline :o)
Debs xx

downrightcrafty said...

such a fun image and great card hun
Hugs Kate xx

Lozzy said...

Love your card Pauline, great fun image and love the sentiment..Hugs Lozzy xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card Pauline. A great image and design.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

what a fab fun image Pauline - love it - great card! Hugs rachel xx

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card Pauline. Kim

Dawn said...

Pauline, your card is just fab! I love the clean & simple lines!
Hugs
Dawn xx

May said...

Fabulous card Pauline, I love that fun image...Love it!!! Hugs May x x x

Melodie said...

Wow, the card looks fantastic. The subject is a blast, I will probably get me.
Hugs
Melodie

Miradormakings said...

Pauline this is fabulous and I love that image, it just brings a smile to your face.

Joan x

Michelle J M said...

Brilliant! What a fun card with a great sentiment. Michelle x

Ellen Taylor said...

Fun card! Love those nuts and the sentiment is soo cute!
ELLEN
XX

Carol said...

Love how you've used this image Pauline, it looks great and the colours are fab too. Carol x