Wednesday 13 June 2012

I demand a RECOUNT!

Good afternoon, at least the weather is a little better today, I wonder how long it will last.  It's time for another challenge over at Crafting for all Seasons and this time we would like to see your cards or projects for Men - this is my card:


I used the fun image 'Gus Birthday - Recount' from Bugaboo who are one of three sponsors we have for this challenge.  I have coloured him with a combination of ProMarkers and FlexMarkers - I also coloured the Card Candi to match the image and papers.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

As I mentioned we have three fab sponsors this week:

Bugaboo Stamps - Prize - 7 digital images
Lili of the Valley - Prize - £10 Gift Voucher
Digi Doodle Shop - Prize - $10 Gift card

I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front:


CARD RECIPE

Image and Sentiment:  Bugaboo - Gus Birthday - Recount
Papers:  American Traditional Designs - Earthtones Card Stock Bundle
Card Stock:  Dies To Die For - Kraft
Tools:  Spellbinders - Classic Square (inside card)
Embellishments:  Card Candi, string and Crystal Lacquer from stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

LEJ Designs Challenge 7 - Daddy Dearest/Male Projects
Dream Valley Challenge 34 - For that Special Guy
One Stitch at a Time Challenge 117 - The man in your life
PanPastel Challenge 22 - Boys/Father's Day
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge 119 - Birthday Celebration!

Make sure you pop over to the Crafting for all Seasons Challenge Blog and check out the DT inspiration, we would love for you to join us in our 'For men' challenge.

That's it from me for today, I hope to see you again soon.

Pauline
x 

30 comments:

KandA said...

Great card. I love the colours and that image, and as for the sentiment - it's spot on! x

Sue said...

fab card, such a great image and love the sentiment

Sue

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab papers.xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

My sentiments entirely Pauline! These Bugaboos are a real hoot and I love your card! Hugs Susan x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Well this one made me smile Pauline! Great fun card! I won't ask for a re-count because I decided when I reached a certain age I would go backwards! lol Judy x

Bianca said...

Hi Pauline, your card is so very funny! It would be perfect for my hubbys next birthday (his 45 ;o) Love it! xx Bianca

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Pauline!! Bugaboo images always make me smile!! Love the gorgeous papers and colour combo!! and you've coloured this grumpy fella beautifully!!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Michelle J M said...

I love Bugaboo images, always give me a giggle. Your card is as always fabulous, so neat and beautifully coloured. Michelle x

Hazel said...

I've just got this image - I love him. You've chosen lovely colours, super card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Adrian said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Carol said...

Love this Pauline, the image looks fabulous fussy cut. Did you see it showcased at Bugaboo? Carol x

Victoria said...

No matter how many times I see this digi, I always smile! Great card!

Rosietoes said...

Smashing fun card Pauline. Love the sentiment. I'm beginning to feel that way myself!

Edna x

rachel said...

Fantastic card Pauline - he looks so happy!!!!! Funny image! Hugs Rachel xx

Unknown said...

Oh How fantastic. I just adore it
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Eileen said...

Fab card ... sooo funny ! Just love it. Thank you for joining us in this weeks PanPastel Challenge .
E x

Denise@DigiHaven said...

What a fun card and fantastic saying! I love this card full of character :o) Thank you for playing along with us at Platypus Creek Designs.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful Card, Pauline. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This really made me smile Pauline, brilliant image and sentiment. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Fabulous image and an adorable and appropriate sentiment. Love it!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Birthday challenge this week.

Ruthie Lopez said...

So funny!!! Love the digi!
Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek Digitals!!
Ruthie ~DT

Kim Bell said...

Very cute. Thanks so much for joining at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Hugz
Kim

Marie said...

Ha Ha that is funny :-D
Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs

Cindy Groh said...

What a fun sentiment. Perfect for a male birthday card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. A new challenge will be posted on Sunday.

CG said...

Ha ha, this is too fun! Love the design too. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT! Best, CG

Unknown said...

Too dang cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Love the papers. Them images are so great, always give me a chuckle.Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Hugs Eva.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Just popping back to say thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
Lindsay xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your LO with the great DP's and your image is so fun, great card! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fabcard - I love your image its great.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can .

caz