Sunday 12 June 2011

Computer Fun

This week it is LOTV's 100th challenge and the theme is 'ANYTHING GOES'.  This is the card I am going to enter, I love these little boy images, this one is called 'Computer Fun'.  I have used my echo park 'Little Boy Collection papers and Core'dinations card stock.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.


I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front, I always seem to do this now, I think it looks much nicer than a printed insert.


I have added a  charm and two little tags, one with Happy Birthday on it and a second one with a special little boy's name as this is a card for his birthday.



Image:  LOTV Computer Fun
Papers:  ECHO PARK Little Boy
Tools:  Spellbinders Labels 12
Embellishments: buttons, charm and thread from stash
Sentiment:  computer generated


I am also going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations Challenge 61 - Father's Day or a card for the Man in your life
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Father's Day and/or Masculine Colours/Theme
Sketch Saturday

Thank you for looking and I hope to see you again soon.

Pauline
x

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Pauline and the paper choice works beautifully. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
Clairexx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, lovely details, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week, hugs pops x

Rosietoes said...

Superb card - I LOVE those papers Pauline and have used them on my card today too. :)

Edna x

cheryl said...

gorgeous card jus tlove the papers,and love the inside too, bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxxxx

Sweet Pea said...

Great Detail, what an impressive card. Congratulations.

Daisychain said...

A beautiful creation with great design and colour. Thank you for sharing it with us at LOTV and Creative Inspirations. Hugs Christine x

fatmonica said...

It's a fabulous card!