Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Celebrate

Good afternoon, I've been busy making another card for my Christmas Craft Fair in November, this time I followed the lovely sketch over at Sketch Saturday.


The image is another LOTV die cut image from the Christmas Bears selection and I've used some free papers that came with my Quick Cards magazine.  The red poinsettias are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the bow is white seam binding, also from Wild Orchid Crafts, coloured with a red ProMarker, I tend to do this now instead of trying to buy loads of different colours.  The tag is a LOTV stamp and the snowflake is from my stash.

I decorated the inside of my card to match the front:


Image:  LOTV  Die Cut Designs Christmas Bears
Papers:  Quick Cards - Cosy Christmas collection
Embellishments:  Wild Orchid Crafts - poinsettieas and seam binding, snowflake from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
 
 
Don't forget to pop over to the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog  there's still time to have a go at this weeks challenge, we have another great prize this week.

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

13 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Wow!!! They are going to love you at the Craft Fair. It's gorgeous

All the best.

Anne-Marie x x

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, I'm sure you'll sell lots of cards. Jo x

Bianca said...

Pauline, that´s a absolutly perfect Christmas card! I love the bride colours you have used! xx Bianca

Claire said...

Brilliant card Pauline, love the image and great papers and LO. Hugs, Claire x

Rosietoes said...

Adorable card Pauline. Love it inside and out.

Edna x

Jan said...

Another stunner Pauline. Love the layout the colours & I adore the image. xx Jan

Sue said...

Aww this is very sweet Pauline! Love the image and the papers and bellies are all perfect! You are doing SO well with your Christmas Cards. I love that you decorate the inside too.
Hope you have a good week! :-))
Hugs Sue xx

Joey said...

Beautiful card Pauline, love the layout. Joey x

Sweet Pea said...

Oh wow! Magnificent. Dropping by from Sketch Saturday.

Susan Flynn said...

Lovely card Pauline that bow is stunning! xx

Daisychain said...

A beautiful snowy card, thank you for joining us this time at LOTV. Hugs Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at WOC this week hugs pops x

Bente said...

Really wonderful card, lovely colors and details.
Thanks for joining us at SS last week.
Hugs, Bente