Friday 26 August 2011

Shy

Good evening, what terrible weather we are having here today, I hope you are all well.  This is a card I've made using the sketch over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.


The image is Mo Manning's 'Shy' and I have coloured her with a combination of ProMarker and  Spectrum Noir pens.   The backing papers are from the Pink Petticoat Wild Blossoms collection that came free with my Quick Cards magazine.  I didn't have any ribbon to match so I coloured some seam binding with my Spectrum Noir pens and finished my card with some layered flowers topped with a button from my stash.

Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

This is the inside of my card that has been decorated to complement the front.



Image:  Mo Manning - Shy
Papers:  Pink Petticoat - Wild Blossoms collection
Tools:  Spellbinders - Classic Squares (inside card), Ribbon Tag Trio Three, Martha Stewart - Doily Lace punch
Embellishments:  Ribbons Girls - seam binding, flowers, buttons and raffia from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would  like to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Time to Craft Challenge 154 - Here Come the Girls
The Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes

There is a new sketch over at the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog why don't you pop over and have a go at this weeks challenge, you never know you might win a lovely prize.

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

12 comments:

Carol said...

This is so cute and girly Pauline, I love it. Carol x

Claire said...

It's been raining here all day too - proper miserable. Your card is lovely Pauline and such pretty papers too. Hugs, Claire x

Seafield Jo said...

This is a lovely card Pauline, adorable image and I love the colours. Jo x

Jan said...

This is gorgeous Pauline, beautifully coloured image and pretty card xx Jan

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Pauline! Love the image and your colouring is perfect! The papers are gorgeous and love the border!
Has gone cold here too - and raining :-((
Have a lovely weekend! :-))
Hugs Sue xx

Dawn said...

You've made one beautiful card! Love how you took the time to finish the inside too!

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at MTTC hope you will join us again xx

kelly ledder said...

Pauline I just adore this card, its lovely xx

Jacq said...

Hi Pauline,
Oh this is just Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable image you've used, the dp's, the colour scheme is beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishemnts. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Andrea said...

This is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl this month, we hope to see you again soon

Ellibelle said...

So so cute!! Love that image, the colors you used are just perfect, so soft and sweet! Love the inside too.
So happy you joined us at digital tuesday!

Marcea said...

Thanks for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog last week, don't forget we have a huge blog hop happening right now .... hope you can join us xxx