Saturday, 13 August 2011

Love, Love, Love ...

Hi all, at last I've managed to get to the computer.  The boys were away for three days and it will take me about three days to catch up with the washing, well that's what I get for letting them go on an activity break on their own, will I never learn

This is my card for this weeks Teddy Bo Challenge - Love is in the Air, what a great subject.  I chose 'Snuggle Cuddles' and coloured it using my ProMarkers.


Don't they just look so cute.  I used a combination of NitWit papers and pink card stock.  I stamped some little leaves on the image that co-ordinate with the green backing papers, added some lace and seam binding along with loads of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Finally I stamped a ticket sentiment and  just to finish added a little pearl heart.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.

I decorated the inside of  my card to complement the front.



Image: TeddyBo - Snuggle Cuddles
Papers: NitWit - Cotton Candy Kisses 
Embellishments:  Wild Orchid Crafts - flowers
seam binding, lace and pearl heart from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thank you for looking today, any comments will be very much appreciated.

Pauline
x

21 comments:

Rosietoes said...

It's gorgeous Pauline. Love the flowers you have used and the great attention to detail.

Thank you for joining us at Teddybo, all the best with the challenge.

Edna x

Kathy said...

WOW this is just gorgoeus Pauline!! The colors are so pretty and the papers are gorgeous!! Love this sweet image and your details are so pretty!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week ~ this is beautiful eye candy!
:)Kathy

Catherine said...

Fab cards, the papers are just gorgeous!

Sue said...

Hi Pauline, saw your Teddy Bo card on WOC Challenge. Love your colouring! Beautiful papers and flowers are stunning! Gorgeous card!
Sue xx

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. Lovely sweet image, super papers and love the colour combo too. Absolutely lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Padster said...

Awww love the cute pastel colours - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy BO
hugs,
Debbie xx

Bev said...

Such an adorable card, thanks so much for joining our WOC Beary Special Challenge last week x

Linda said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the colours and the image and embellishments are stunning.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

Lena Katrine said...

A beautiful creation with very nice details!
Thanks for playing along with us at WOC - hope to see you again next time too :)
Hugs, Lena K

Jill said...

A gorgeous LOVE card Pauline!
I love your papers and all the flowers are just wonderful. great colouring of the sweet couple
Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this week and I hope to see you again next time too :)
Big hugs, Jill

Clairebears said...

Pauline, This is just soooooo sweet. I love the colours you have used, and those flowers!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo's Challenge.
Love Clairebears x

Joanie said...

Hi Pauline
Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love this card, the bears are so sweet and the colour combination is lovely
Joan x

Joanie said...

Hi Pauline
Thank you for your comment on my blog. I really like this card, the bears are so cute and the colour combination is lovely.

Joan x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card and a really sweet image - love the colours you've used and the embellishments.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

Helen x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally cool, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

Fabulous card Pauline love the colour combo so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Angie x

Colette said...

Very pretty card, thanks for playing along at the Teddy Bo challenge. Good Luck! Colette xx

Joanie said...

This is soooo cute! Love the adage ticket!

Joanie x

Tab said...

Oh wow your card is gorgeous! Good luck with the Teddy Bo Challenge!
Hugs Tab xxx

Louise said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! - both inside and outside. Thank you so much for joining us at Little Claires x