Monday, 29 August 2011

Celebrate

Hi everyone, well the holiday weekend is almost over, I hope you've all had a good one.  I've been out picking the apples and pears that survived the wind and rain that we've been having recently, we have quite a good crop this year.  I still found time to do a bit of crafting though and managed to get another Christmas Card made.


I really need to get a move on with my Christmas cards now because I've managed to get a stall at a brilliant Christmas Craft Fair.  I decided to use up one of my LOTV die cut squares, I think they're discontinued but you can get them from the LOTV eBay shop.  This one is called Little Shepherd Boy and I've teamed it up with a paper from one of my Bearly Mine Designs CDs.  I've cut a border and some stars from the same gold card stock that I matted the image onto and just added a sentiment and a seam binding bow.  Full details of everything that I have used are listed below.

The inside of my card is decorated to complement the front.


Image:  LOTV Die Cut Square - Little Shepherd Boy
Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs CD
Tools:  Spellbinders - Fleur De Lis Accents, Classic Squares (inside card)
Embellishments: Wild Orchid Crafts Seam Binding
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would  like to enter this card into the following challenges:

There is still time to enter the sketch challenge going on over at the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog why don't you pop over and have a go, you never know you might win a lovely prize.

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

17 comments:

Claire said...

This is lovely Pauline, lovely image and love the soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

Jan said...

Totally elegant Pauline, I love it xx Jan

Kellylouj said...

Aw this is such a beautiful card x I love this image

Anne-Marie said...

This is a lovely card, I love the soft colours and the image too.

Anne-Marie x x

Carol said...

This is simply beautiful Pauline, love your design and layout. Carol x

Lizzie said...

So lovley !!! love it. Thanks for joining us this week at C4E
Liz

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Pauline. Smashing lo.

Edna x

Clairebears said...

Pauline this is so cute!
love Clarebears x

Sandy said...

Great card Pauline!

Sandy - 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Design Team
http://inkingofyoutoo.blogspot.com

pinky said...

Thats just adorable Pauline, love the soft colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Hugs
Pinky

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, the Lili of the valley images are just too cute....

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Pauline. What an adorable image! Love the papers and gorgeous gold details. Yes I've got to get a move on with my Christmas Cards now! Just making one at the moment :-))
Hugs Sue xx

StephC said...

Beautifully done! Love the colors! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Candace said...

Such a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! :)

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Card Pauline! The image is so sweet!

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I love that image. Thanks for playing with us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.