Saturday 9 July 2011

Two Today!

Good afternoon everyone, this is my entry for the TeddyBo Challenge - Anything But A Card.  I really struggled with this one as I usually only make cards.  In the end I decided to make a Photo Frame and a Door Hanger for a two year old.



I used one of the TeddyBo Number images, coloured with ProMarkers, these are really useful for children's birthday cards as you can colour them according to who they are for.  My Picture Frame is for a little boy, hence the blue, green and yellow colour scheme.




I paper-pieced the number two and the balloons using HOTP 'Citrus' papers and added some little strings to the balloons.



I also added some bunting cut from the same papers and joined together with string along with some extra balloons.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.



One final photograph of the door hanger which I have decorated to match.



Image: TeddyBo Number Two
Papers:  HOTP ' Citrus' 
Card stock:  Core'dinations White Wash
Embellishments:  string from stash

Thanks for looking today, I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Pauline
x

12 comments:

Carol said...

These are perfect for a two year old Pauline, love your colours. Carol x

Antoinette said...

Very creative, you managed to come up with a wonderful idea! A perfect way to use the bears!! :) Thank you for joining us for the Teddy Bo Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Hugs Antoinette xXx

Angie said...

Fabulous any little person would love these in their room. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
Hugs Angie x

Sally said...

Wish I was 2!!! Love them they are great.
Hugs Sally xxx

Nela said...

Great idea! Georgeous creation in beautiful colours! Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
Nela xx

Helle said...

Thank you for joining us at Teddy Bo this week with your wonderful idea.
Good luck.

-Helle-

Pop's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, fab design and colours,thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time, hugs Pops x

Rosietoes said...

Lovely idea Pauline - they look great.

Edna x

Nicolchen said...

Your creation is gorgeous ..great colors and design :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo & Co Challenge ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Kathy said...

Well for someone who only makes cards you came up with 2 lovely projects!! I love them and I am sure he will too! the colors are fabulous and your paper piecing is brilliant!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
:)Kathy

Enfys said...

Hi Pauline, gorgeous projects. they will make someone's day! Talking of that.......hop over to my blog (she said mysteriously)
hugs
Enfys

Heather said...

Two fabulous projects Pauline, both so beautiful done, fabulous colours and papers and your paper piecing is stunning!!

So glad you could join us at Teddy Bo,
hugs
Heather xx