Sunday, 17 July 2011

Pretty in Blue

Hi all, this is the card I've made for this weeks LOTV Challenge - Pink and Blue, I normally only use blue on boys cards so this was quite a challenge for me.  I knew which image I wanted to use but it took a while to find the papers, luckily I remembered my Bearly Mine CD's - problem solved.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.


I used a mix of flowers to decorate the card along with some die cut butterflies.  I've added some lace and a seam binding bow topped with a gem brad.  To finish I stamped a sentiment on the same backing paper that I used on the rest of the card.

Finally I decorated the inside of my card to match the front.



Image:  LOTV Fairies Die Cut
Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs Designer Extreme CD
Tools:  Die-namics Butterflies
Embellishments:  gems, lace and ribbon from stash
Flowers and Leaves:  Wild Orchid Crafts and Joanna Sheen
Sentiment:  Polka Doodles stamp

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Challenge 14 - Anything Goes
Paper Play Challenge - Things with Wings

Thank you for visiting today, any comments will be very much appreciated.

Pauline
x

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card!!

Kellylouj said...

Wow this is gorgeous and he blue works really well the image is stunning x

misteejay said...

Really lovely card. The strong blue with the pink works really well.

Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love that image.
luv
Debby

laney said...

gorgeous card pauline!! fabulous image and fabulous papers hun!!
Thanks for joining us this time at Bearlymine would love to see you next time too
hugs
lane

Linda said...

Lovely card, love the image too :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous image and card, absolutely beautiful. Thank you for playing along at Bearly Mine this time. good luck . hugs Jackie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is super what great colours you have used. I love this image its so pretty, Hazelxo

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is very nice, pretty and beautiful,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Pauline - I love the way you've left the wings and skirt pale, great effect.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)