Wednesday 8 June 2011

Give Us A Hug

This is the card I have made for this weeks Teddy Bo Challenge and it sure was a challenge.  I thought I would try a Centre Step Card as this weeks challenge is Shaped Cards - no squares or rectangles allowed.  It looked quite easy on the tutorial I found on the splitcoaststampers site but it certainly kept me quiet for a while.  I used my lovely new Memory Box Valise papers and Teddy Bo 61 - Bo Scared!! Bo needs a cuddle.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.



I have decorated the inside of my card to complement the front.




Please excuse my photography, this is not the easiest style of card to photograph for the inexperienced.

Image:  Teddy Bo 61 - Bo Scared!! Bo needs a cuddle
Papers:  Memory Box Valise
Tools:  Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals
Embellishments:  buttons, string and ribbon from stash
Sentiment:   Memory Box Valise and rub-on from stash

Thank you for looking.

Pauline
x

7 comments:

Rosietoes said...

You've photographed it beautifully Pauline. Love the card; the kraft and the papers go so well together and Bo is sure of getting a cuddle!
Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.
Edna x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. Love the image and fab shape. I saw your card on the Teddy Bo challenge so popped over to take a closer look. You have some amazing cards on your blog and I am now a follower.
Hugs Sally xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Pauline, FAB card! Love this Bo image and gorgeous papers.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Bo!

Lisa x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fabulous shaped card love those papers - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs
Debbie xx

Kathy said...

Pauline this is so cute! Love the papers and they go so nicely with this Teddy Bo image!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
:)Kathy

Clairebears said...

ahhhh poor Teddy Bo! I love his pj's :)
Those papers are lovely too!
Thanks for playing along with Teddy Bo's challenge.
Love Clairebears x

Bev said...

Aw too cute! Love the colours and papers/ Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x