Monday, 27 June 2011

Friends Forever

Good morning all, this is another little card I've made using my Double Sprinkles of Kraft CD by Polka Doodles and Willow Designs., both the image and the backing papers are from the CD.




I've tried to make this card 'Shabby Chic', but I find this style very hard.  I used core'dinations card stock and distressed the edges, then I punched some little flowers using the core'dinations and backing papers, gave them a good scrunch and topped them with some little buttons I had hanging around.  Finally I stamped a sentiment on an oddment of Kraft card and then inked and distressed the edges of that as well.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.



I have decorated the inside of my card to match the front.



Image:  Double Sprinkles of Kraft
Papers:  Double Sprinkles of Kraft
Card stock:  Core'dinations,
Tools:  Spellbinders - Labels Twelve, Punch Bunch flower punches 
Embellishments:  buttons from Wild Orchid Crafts and stash, cord from stash
Sentiment:  Crafter's Companion Humphrey's Corner

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge 26 - Shabby Chic Friendship

Thank you so much for looking today.

Pauline
x

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Pauline, WOW this is super, what a brilliant card. As much as you say you struggled with Shabby Chic you got it perfect! Thanks for playing along with us on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week Hazelxoxo

sharon said...

I agree with Hazel and a big wave to Walter and Winnie who you've made look adorable btw.xx Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week xx

Clairebears said...

I think its lovely, I love this CD isn't it great :0)
Love Clairebears x

Kellylouj said...

Beautiful card, I might have to get this CD, THANKS FOR joining Willoww Sketchie Challenge x

lis-m said...

This is so gorgeous , inside and out.. love the flowers..
thanks for joining us over at Willow sketchie Challenge this week.
hugs xx

Teri said...

Aw, cute card hun!!
Thanks for playing this week at the Delicious Doodles Challenge, and good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x