Thursday, 9 June 2011

At the Seaside

This is the card I made my lovely Mother for her 82nd Birthday, I just love these Faye Whittaker decoupage sheets from Joanna Sheen, they are suitable for all occasions and I find I turn to them again and again for both my Mum and my  Mother in Law.  This particular image is from 'At the Seaside' and I have used backing papers from one of my Bearly Mine Designs Cd's.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.


I have decorated the inside of the card to complement the front.



Image:  Joanna Sheen - Fay Whittaker 'At the Seaside'
Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs
Tools:  Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and Standard Circles
Embellishments:   flowers and leaves - Wild Orchid Crafts and Joanna Sheen, ribbon and lace from stash
Sentiment: computer generated

I'm not entering this card into any challenges as I made it especially for my dear Mum.

Thank you for looking today.

Pauline
x

1 comments:

Enfys said...

That's lovely Pauline, I love those adorable little girls. Happy birthday to your mum
hugs
Enfys x