Monday, 16 May 2011

Ribbon and Bows

Good morning all, I hope you had a lovely weekend.  This is a little card I have made to enter the LOTV Challenge 96 - Ribbon and Bows.  I used one of the LOTV Cute Squares, I havn't used these before, they really are cute and I gathered a piece of lace to make the base for the sentiment.  Full details of all that I used are listed below.


Image:  LOTV Cute Squares Fluffy Bunnies
Papers:  NitWit Collections Cotton Candy Kisses
Tools:  Spellbinders Dies Beaded Circles
Embellishments:  flowers Wild Orchid Crafts, seam binding Ribbon Girls, lace from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:


7 comments:

Jo said...

This is lovely Pauline, love the gathered lace around the senitment, great idea and looks fab. Jo x

Jan said...

Fab card, love lace and ribbons xx Jan

Christine said...

Ooooh, this is so gorgeous, fab image and your ribbon and lace is beautiful. Keep meaning to treat myself to a few of these cute squares.
Hugd
Christine xx

Rosietoes said...

Adorable card Pauline. Love, love, love what you have done with the doiley.
Thank you for joining with us at LOTV this week.

Edna x

furrypig said...

I really like the lace behind the circle sentiment, thanks for joining us at IDIC this week

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Gorgeous card that image is so sweet and I love your roses and ribbon. Sarahxx

Jeanette said...

This is so sweet. I love it. The image is adorable. I love the background paper that you chose. Thanks for joining I Did It Creations.