Sunday, 15 May 2011

Fairy Magic

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well.  It's a lovely sunny day here in Hampshire and I'm feeling rather pleased with myself, my card 'Circles' came third in the Polka Doodles challenge which was to use Blue, Aqua and Purple.  This is the first time I have had a card achieve a place in a challenge and it has inspired me to enter more, so here is my most recent card.  The stamp is from LOTV and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.  I am entering this card into the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge 65 Pink and Brown.  Full details of what I used to make the card are listed below.




Image:  LOTV Fairies on Tiptoe
Papers:  NitWit Collections Cotton Candy Kisses
Tools:  Spellbinders Dies Large Circle and Beaded Circles, Marian Creatables
Embellishments:  flowers Wild Orchid Crafts, seam binding Ribbon Girls, organza ribbon from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

I would also like to enter this card into the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Things with wings

7 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Pauline, congratulations on your winning card, it gives you a real boost doesn't it? This card is beautiful, fab colouring and I love your colour choice too. Jo x

katesacraftybugger said...

beautiful card ,Thanks for joining us at I promarkers this week -Kate

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Pauline :)

This is just beautiful. I love this image and she looks so pretty in pink and brown. Your flowers and die-cut leaves looks brilliant too.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww such a cute image. Love the pink and brown together. The layout and design looks stunning.
Diane :-) xx

Deb.x said...

Hi there - what a lovely little creation! - Very soft & pretty & I LOVE that image which I have myslef. Actually I made a card a little simelar to this in the same colours with the same image not so long ago. Great minds think alike hey?!! Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Deb.x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Pauline. Love the colour combo.

Edna x

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pauline. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.