Thursday, 26 May 2011

Birthday Gifts

Good Morning all, I hope I find you all happy and healthy.  I'm still bursting with pride, we found out last night that Matt, my eldest, has been made Head Boy of his school, there are 1,200 pupils so this is quite an achievement.  I'm so pleased for him he really deserves the recognition.  Well that's enough of me boasting.

I have made a card for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge - A Sketch, Donalda has given us a lovely sketch to follow this week.  I have used  the Tilda with Wedding Gifts Stamp, but mine is a Birthday Card, coloured with ProMarkers.  Full details of what I have used are listed below.




I have decorated the inside of my card to match the front again, I rather enjoy doing this, it just seems to finish the card nicely.





Image:   Magnolia Tilda with Wedding Gifts
Papers:  NitWit Collections Cotton Candy Kisses
Tools:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen, Punch Bunch Fern
Embellishments:  flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon and pearls from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV


I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash - Ribbon Rewind - I have used my oldest ribbon, I bought it when I first started crafting about 18 months ago.
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

Thank you for coming by today and looking, I hope to see you again soon.
Pauline
x

8 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty card ,I like your colour combo ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week -Kate

Leslie Hanna said...

I love the layered ribbons! They are really stunning with this color combination.

Thanks for joining us at SOS!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Very pretty ribbon! So soft & Springy. Who knew old ribbon could look so good? :)

Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash.

Paige said...

Beautiful card! And the inside is just as lovely too! Thanks for joining us at SOS this week!

Deena said...

love the colours you used on this card....very pretty...thanks for joining in the sos this week

Crystal said...

Gorgeous card! I love that ribbon and the colours of your DP and colouring look great! Thanks for playing along with our Ribbon Rewind Challenge over at SOS :)

LouDotMac said...

What a gorgeous card - I love the colour combo. That ribbon looks so luxurious!!

Thanks for joining us over at SOS! for our 'Ribbon Rewind Challenge' this week.

xo Lou Mac.

Susan said...

pretty card - love green and pink together