Monday, 23 May 2011

Anyone for Afternoon Tea

Good evening all, I have two cards to post today.  The first is my entry for the LOTV Challenge - Here Comes Summer, I think Afternoon Tea epitomizes an English Summer.  I have used Fluffy Bunnies one of the LOTV die cut sheets, they are just so cute!  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.



I have decorated the inside of my card to match the outside again, I think it looks so much nicer than a normal printed insert and it doesn't take long once you have decided on your original design.



I apologise for my photography, more practice needed I think.

Here is a list of the all the items I have used:

Image:  LOTV Die Cut Squares - Fluffy Bunnies
Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs - Designer Extreme CD
Tools:  Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels B, Martha Stewart Arched Lattice Punch
Embellishments:  flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from stash
Sentiment:  Polka Doodles

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafters Companion - Girls Birthday
Whoopsi Daisy - Birthday Card
Creative Card Crew - Cute and Girly
Charisma Cardz - Birthdays in Pink
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
The Pixie Cottage - Pink and Girlie
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Happy Birthday

Thank you for looking.

Pauline
x

15 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is oh so pretty Pauline and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

carol said...

oh wow such a cutie!!! fab colour and layout, thanks for playing along with our Birthday blog hop challenge at CRAFT x carol

Rosietoes said...

It's delicious Pauline. Love what you have done with the 'square'.

Edna x

Dawn said...

What an adorable card! Love the image! Thank you for playing along at CCC!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Beautiful card both outside and in! Thanks for playing with us at IDIC this week and good luck!
Hugs,
Georgia

Davi said...

Oh My this is such a very pretty card with the sweet image and colors. So glad that you shared with us at The Pixie Cottage.

Sadilla said...

that's totally cute, full of love!!! the color combo is so nice, and the image totally cute! =) thanks for playing at THE PIXIE COTTAGE, and good luck dear! =)
hugs
Sadia

Lisa said...

Hi Pauline, This is such a pretty card! Love this sweet LOTV image, fab layout and gorgeous papers.

Lisa x

Teresa said...

Hi Pauline, Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love those colours and the image has been coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck, Hugs, Teresa x

Gemma said...

a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our Birthdays in Pink challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

Gemma said...

a lovely creation Pauline! Thanks for joining in with our Happy Birthday challenge and Blogoversary at CRAFT this week! Gemma :)

Dena said...

Oh Pauline, this is so beautiful! I love that die cut!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card.
luv
debby

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is absolutely gorgeous.

Wendy -x-

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Wow, what a sweet card. Your image is FANTASTIC and I LOVE all the details you have added - lovely colors. Hugs and thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)